Healthcare Partnership Manager - North England & Scotland
Healthcare Partnership Manager - Haematology Oncology UK - North of England and Scotland
This is an Account Manager role, working in partnership with the NHS to create an environment that maximises patient access to Pfizer breakthrough medicines.
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with key customers (prescribers and nonprescribers), organisations and networks within an ICS in order to deliver account plan goals and objectives
- Tailor and deliver account value propositions based on excellent insight and deliver sustainable customer solutions for all decision-making customers within Integrated Care Systems in England and relevant integrated care bodies in the devolved nations: at system, place and neighborhood level to maximise sales of Pfizer brands and deliver value to
NHS and patients
- Demonstrate excellent brand, disease, environmental knowledge and competence to deliver system value to our customers
Consistently demonstrate first class account selling and management and develop key clinical and payor customer experts to maximise the appropriate use of our medicines and benefits for patients
- Develop, deliver and review aspirational, gold-standard account plan
- To create an environment that ensures maximum access, uptake, and enhanced patient experience of Pfizer medicines in the UK
- To work with local NHS Networks and their local health economies to develop and implement business plans to secure funding and service provision for the usage of Pfizer
- Ensure patient access to our medicines through optimal and appropriate positioning/ prescribing in patient pathways, formularies and guidelines
- Support HCPs and payer customers in the development of local patient-pathway and service redesign to drive patient
diagnosis and treatment for existing and launch medicines
- To work collaboratively with cross functional head office & field colleagues to direct resource deployment and drive delivery of the account plans
- Provide an unrivalled approach to collaborating and optimising synergies within Integrated Care Systems in England, relevant integrated care bodies in the devolved nations, One Pfizer and customer networks
- Influence without authority
- Seizes accountability
- Effective decision making (able to manage complexity)
- Respond to change with agility and innovation
- Demonstrable track record of effective cross functional working
- Facilitation skills
- Promote ongoing learning agility and Continuous Professional Development for self and others, demonstrating a growth mindset
- Role model Pfizer Values and Behaviours to ensure our culture is diverse and inclusive
- Must have gained the ABPI Medical Representative's Exam (or equivalent) within first two years of employment as a representative. Representatives new to the pharmaceutical industry, must take an appropriate exam within their first year of employment as a representative.
- Fully conversant with requirements of ABPI Code of Practice
- Driving license
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- The role and customer facing activity will be a mix of face to face & remote working based on customer preference & business need.
- Occasional night away from home will be required.
Oncology specific additions / non-promotional responsibilities:
- To provide Patient Experience Managers with the insight & support to develop initiatives to improve the cancer patient experience
- As required provide Project Consultancy or administrative support to Collaborative Working and Donation projects in line with requirements of ABPI Code of Practice and Pfizer policies and procedures.
All applicants must have the relevant authorisation to live and work in the UK.