Lloyds Banking Group is on a mission to build the Bank of the Future, and we need your help to do it!
With over 13 million active online customers and clients across our brands including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Scottish Widows and Lex. Our technology, culture and mind-set is changing to craft a true technology-led organisation to improve the experiences for our customer and clients for years to come.
About the role:
We're looking for colleagues who are passionate, curious, inspiring and customer-focused Business Analysts to join Lloyds Banking Group to deliver change across a number of key customer and client journeys covering all our business areas. Working in partnership with business and technology stakeholders you'll be able to design, develop and implement new activities, processes and frameworks required to support the customer, client and colleague journeys.
Change is a constant across our organisation and the role of the Business Analyst has evolved to meet the ever-growing complexities and technology capabilities which pose both threat and opportunity to group.
We strongly value different experiences, attitude and skills as our aim is to continue to build diverse teams, so we represent the communities, customers and clients that we serve.
What the role involves?:
We'll need you to use Business Analysis skills to support the team to identify and understand the business need and analyse and prioritise the business and technical requirements. Additionally, having the skills required to solve complex problems is crucial
You'll be responsible for the requirement's analysis, process and solution design in order to realise customer value through excellence and execution.
Across Enterprise & Business Technology division, we're looking for expert Business Analysts or colleagues with proven ability in:
- Data analysis and modelling
- Gathering requirements and documentation depending on methodology e.g. writing user stories
- Design thinking and story telling
- Delivering innovative solutions to solve business problems
- Business Process Modelling and mapping
- Project scope, objectives, benefits and business goals
It would also be great if you had experience of:
- Stakeholder management and effective communication, including soft skills
- Business engagement, ability to understand, challenge and document underlying business needs
- Building and maintaining strong relationships to deliver change
- An understanding the fundamentals of the change delivery cycle
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Organising teams to accomplish, prioritise and deliver value
- Coaching colleagues on how to apply common business analysis techniques
What can we offer you in return?
So, if you have the skills, background and outlook we're seeking and this opportunity appeals then get in touch, we'd love you to join us.
We'll provide you with a diverse, energising and informal environment that focuses on equal opportunity and supports career progression. A role with us will provide the chance to work flexibly.
We'll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a positive difference to the overall teams' mission.
Together we make it possible!
We'll also give you a broad remuneration package which includes:
- A performance share bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Various share schemes including free shares
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform crucial job functions.
In Lloyds "Agile working" is more than working flexibly - it's about entrusting colleagues to think creatively about how, when and where they work, to deliver their very best and as such we have embraced a Hybrid working policy with time spent both in the office and working remotely, Your time in the office will enable you to work collaboratively to create value and work closely with your colleagues.
Are you interested in joining our team? Apply today; we'd love to hear from you!