Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
As a Finance Analyst in the Account to Report team within Finance Delivery, you'll help deliver accounting and reporting services to our Commercial Finance customers, whilst embracing our culture of continuous improvement to ensure processes are efficient and effective.
What you'll do:
* Prepare the P&L and Balance Sheet submissions and quarterly disclosures for one of Sky Italia's reporting areas
* Liaise with a wide network of stakeholders, ensuring that they are provided with relevant, timely and accurate information which informs and directs business decisions
* Maintain a strong, robust and well-designed control environment, as well as being the first point of contact for both internal and external audits
* Contribute to Continuous Improvement projects such as report automation and standardisation
* Support the development of the team through proactive line management of Accounts Assistants
* Perform ad-hoc reporting & analysis, or lead projects to support Finance Delivery requirements
What you'll bring:
An experienced General Ledger Accountant who can successfully navigate a large organisation. A self-motivated and conscientious team player who is keen to forge a career in finance. If adding value in your role gets you out of bed then this is the role for you:
* Fully certified accounting qualification (CA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Strong IT skills, particularly using Excel and PowerPoint
* General ledger experience
* Proven track record of Continuous Improvements
* SAP system knowledge desirable
* People management or coaching capabilities are desirable
We enable Sky to succeed by ensuring we are a cost effective, scalable operation delivering great service in an agile and responsive way. Sky Finance has a deserved reputation for being at the heart of Sky's success - making things Simple by Design, finding the Win-Win for our business and customers, and working as One-Team.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there's onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You'll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.