Job Title: Receptionist/Facilities Admin Assistant.
Contract Type: Full-Time/Job share
Salary: £19,360 pa
Work Level: 2
Facilities Operational Support Admin/Receptionist
Ageas are looking for a trusted and reliable person to train in the delivery of Facilities priorities, by providing a professional and effective operational support service to the business, covering a wide range of Facilities tasks and processes.
The successful applicant will become a cross-skilled member multi-functional support team reporting to Facilities Operations Team Leader, supporting delivery across a spectrum of responsibilities
Great opportunity to start a career with Ageas!!
Main Responsibilities as Administrator/Receptionist
Providing a professional and effect support service to the business, including but not exclusively;
- Being first point of contact for all Facilities related queries and requests, ensuring all sources of enquires are dealt with efficiently, including through compliant use of Ageas or 3rd party systems as required
- Supporting the implementation of the H&S Policy, for office and home-based staff, taking the required actions to ensure the DSE Database is up to date and all new staff have been issued with the correct equipment if required, following completion of a DSE assessment
- Supporting building security through operation of the building Access systems in accordance with security procedures and audit requirements
- Supporting the Business Driving Policy through control of Pool & Hire Car provision and updating of Motor Insurers Database as and when required
- Delivery of a professional and effective reception service, including the redirection of calls via the switchboard and face to face contact with visitors
- Provide support to line manager with any other operational business requirements as require
Skills and experience you need as Administrator/Receptionist
- Proven numeric ability - able to analyse observed numerical information and identify anomalies. Minimum of GCSE of equivalent Maths pass
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems
- High standards of data entry accuracy
- Effective communicator - verbal and written
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Able to persuade and influence others
- Ability to support other team members and foster good working relationships internally and externally. Can demonstrate timely and open communication and diplomatic when dealing with others
- Good organisational and ability and confidence to use their own initiative to make judgement calls, when working alone or under pressure
- Flexible to ensure Facilities site coverage between 8am - 6pm
It may be necessary for additional flexibility during busy times.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Administrator/Receptionist role based in Gloucester:
- A competitive pension for which Ageas will pay twice the amount.
- Generous amount of holidays with the option to buy up to 5 additional days.
- Annual Salary review.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
- Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up.
- Return to work programme scheme.
- Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retailers through our partner Perkz.com).
- Support groups- well-being activities, yoga, mindfulness sessions, Sports and Social Club events and more.
We're one of the largest car and home insurers in the UK. Our people help Ageas to be a thriving, creative and innovative place to work, which is echoed in the service we provide to over four million customers.
As an inclusive employer, we encourage anyone to apply. We're a signatory of the Race at Work Charter and Women in Finance Charter, a Stonewall diversity champion and a Disability Confident Employer (which means interviews are guaranteed for applicants with a disability who meet the minimum role criteria).
Our aim is to have great people everywhere in our business and we're always looking for outstanding people to join us. Most roles across Ageas allow a proportion of your time to be spent working from home and we're open to discussing flexible working, including full-time, part-time or job share arrangements.
To find out more about Ageas, see About Us.
Want to be part of a Winning Team? Come and join Ageas.
Click on the 'Apply button' to be considered for our Administrator/Receptionist opportunity at Ageas in Gloucester.