Business Analyst 63873
We are looking for an experienced business analyst to join our Digital Service tribe to help us deliver our exciting, ambitious roadmap and provide market leading digital experiences for our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Perform analysis and use data to identify and validate business assumptions and requirements
- Document requirements in the form of Agile User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Work with Product Owners and development squads to build and maintain a well-refined backlog
- Interact with developers and testers daily to ensure business objectives and user needs are accurately understood and implemented
- Collaborate with other delivery teams within Sky to ensure key dependencies are identified, documented, and managed
- Where appropriate, use more formal analysis techniques such as Use Case Diagrams and Business Process Modelling
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills combined with excellent attention to detail
- Business Analysis experience, ideally in an agile environment
- Practice experience of using agile analysis techniques, working closely with developers and testers, and using Agile tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to communicate at both a technical and non-technical level and handle ambiguity with ease
- Good collaboration and facilitation skills
Group Technology Digital Transformation
Want to create a smooth and uninterrupted digital experience for millions of customers? Then our Group Technology Digital Transformation is the team for you. Agile, collaborative, data-driven and diverse, our team works on brilliant products like NOW and Peacock. That's not even the best part. We get to build our own software and our work has a global stage. Our team also delivers exceptional customer experiences and defines digital first propositions in customer journeys across all channels.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Our spacious tech hub is under a mile away from Leeds train station. There's also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can also blow off steam over a game of pool or table tennis, and stay fit at our subsidised gym.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you