Creative Performance Manager
Creative performance manager FTC role ( 6 month contract) for London or Stockholm.
Are you a performance marketing professional looking for an opportunity to make an impact at large scale? Do you want to drive your own projects and be a part of a global growth marketing team? Are you looking to join a result driven organization and international company?
We are looking for a Creative performance manager focused on automation and creative innovation for our streaming product, Warner bros Discovery. The right candidate will join a global team based in London/Stockholm. Does this seem like the right opportunity for you? Continuous evaluation of applicants, apply now!
To support our continued growth globally we are looking for a Creative Performance Manager for our Digital growth team. This role is dedicated to oversee and innovate on campaign creative project management of creative production needs and making sure we have a lean and fast creative delivery of on-point ads to our ad trafficking teams. In this role you will be responsible for managing automation and creative distribution from our creative hub production process to ad trafficking teams of our paid media efforts.
You will work closely with ad creative producers in our Global creative team production teams and external production agencies to manage Warner Bros Discovery operational campaign needs. You will serve as the go-to partner to all cross functional stakeholders, facilitating alignment between global and local teams dedicated to optimizing performance and delivery of ad creative, localization, strategy, media, marketing, publicity and social.
This role is a part of the Digital growth team where you will work closely with Digital growth manager and Sr digital growth manager. Your role will be to implement, improve and innovate on our growth creative framework from the creative side. By a combination of data and experience you will test your creative hypotheses to ensure optimized creative performance that drives growth. You will also be responsible for the development of templates from a creative perspective, and ensure that we have performance guidelines that follow best practices.
- Setting up creative performance and production requirements towards our internal global creative department.
- Ensure waterproof creative delivery for Warner Bros Discovery lifecycle, show cycle and user journey cycle campaigns.
- Developing DCO proposals, project plans and creative scheduling based on campaigns and always on activities.
- Working with dynamic creative technology solutions ( Smartly and Adlayer) ensuring creative optimization and test and learn approach.
- Documenting and helping standardize best practice, creative tools & learnings.
- Manage and deliver creative lifecycle campaigns/projects
- Key member in the digital growth team and be a go-to person when it comes to DCO.
- Manage content/data for dynamic campaigns, perform thorough QA and work with to deploy campaigns.
- Brief and manage internal resources and internal global creative department
- Prepare and present project documentation including proposals, scopes of work, timelines etc
- Analyze creative performance data to report to market stakeholders and recommend optimization suggestions to always improve our ad creative.
- Take overall responsibility and management of your campaigns from brief to wrap-up.
- Interrogate and interpret internal briefing and production processes and have a good working knowledge of the team’s operations to provide a solution and proposal.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent technical knowledge/work experience
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Hands-on with a proactive, can-do attitude
- Experience in Dynamic creative optimization tools such as Smartly, Adlayer, Google Web Designer, Bannerflow and dynamic creative optimization and feed management
- Previous professional experience in a digital marketing role focused on paid advertising and understanding the digital landscape
- Demonstrated professional experience in data collection, tracking, strategic analysis, troubleshooting, interpretation, and reporting of paid advertising efforts.
- Professional experience and proven proficiency with digital marketing buying tools, DSPs and ad servers (e.g., Google DV360, Google Campaign Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Atlas, Smartly etc) and analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Visual IQ etc)
- Experience with data processing, visualization, dashboards and reporting tools (e.g. Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong relationship management with internal and external clients as well as key stakeholders
- A strategic and creative approach to deliver results
- Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- A strong team player, collaborating with colleagues in multiple locations
- Comfortable working in fast-paced matrix environment