Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"Learning at CSG is a place that provides a chance for creative and engaging people to shape the future learning experiences and business outcome for thousands of colleagues." - Learning ManagerWhat you'll do:
- Deliver forward-thinking learning outcomes in a variety of guises and be part of the conversation to ascertain what is the best way to enhance and land Learning's aims
- Deliver 1-2-1 coaching and support to improve business performance and grow the capability of the CSG leadership team
- You'll lead early life inductions and subsequent pastoral support when required to help new starts go from nought to effective, this will be demonstrated in the performance of early life colleagues
- You will also have the opportunity to grow through dedicated learning time and resources as part of your planned workstack
- Experience in delivering learning in a variety of mediums and achieve demonstrable business outcomes as a result; this includes face to face, digital and virtual solutions
- Experience in work at height best practice with firm understanding of associated legislation and regulations
- Experience in rapid solution finding to meet the tactical needs of local operational teams when required
- An outstanding awareness of the tools, resources and support available across Learning@CSG including but not exclusively the thrive@sky library, the content curated and created by the Always on teams and a passion for promoting and using these solutions to support the business
- Good coaching skills and preferably accredited with relevant experience & or professional qualification in Learning & Development, Coaching & Facilitation.
- A passion for self-development and ownership and drive to continually grow your skills and effectiveness as a learning professional
In our Customer Service Group Team, we aim to offer the best customer service through our amazing people. Whether you're a frontline colleague speaking to a customer, or one of brilliant support people, you'll have the passion for creating great experiences for our people and our customers. We help connect our customers to the products and entertainment that they love, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.The Rewards:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.