Technical Compliance Analyst
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Customer Compliance and Fraud department. The Technical Compliance team is responsible for ensuring that the systems and processes across Sky's Fixed Voice & Broadband and Mobile products, deliver compliance to Ofcom's General Conditions and other regulations, and that planned changes do not impact on that compliance. We maintain a control framework to record and manage Sky's compliance activities, performing analysis and risk assessments, as well as taking corrective action where required. We also play a key role in responding to regulatory information requests. Our focus is to always do the right thing for our customers, ensuring our people, processes and systems are fully compliant and consistently delivering the best service possible." - Lead Mobile Compliance AnalystWhat you'll do:
- Support the Technical Compliance team objective of ensuring Sky remains compliant to the various Ofcom regulations and schemes, relating to the delivery of Sky's retail Mobile product
- Perform proactive compliance monitoring across billing and technical regulations and schemes, recording evidence of compliance in the team's Compliance Control framework
- Identify compliance risks relating to Mobile systems and processes, through root cause analysis of customer issues, and proactive risk management
- Liaise with stakeholders around the business to identify and implement robust controls to mitigate compliance risks
- Oversee the resolution of compliance breaches and corrective customer actions
- Actively support Sky's strategy to comply to the Ofcom Metering & Billing Direction, involving analysis, process documentation, monthly reporting and regular external audits
- Where business change is being introduced that potentially impacts on compliance, work with relevant teams to communicate and deliver on compliance requirements, with a customer-friendly focus
- Manage bespoke data-sets to support team reporting, ensuring data is accurately represented and provides appropriate and valuable insight into regulatory impact.
- A working knowledge of processes and systems that are used to deliver Mobile, and associated product offerings
- An understanding of regulations, their impacts to the business and the principles of compliance
- Some experience in data retrieval as well as interpreting reports and relevant data, which will help you to identify trends and compliance issues
- Experience performing complex analysis and using the outputs to problem solve
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to communicate confidently and credibly to stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Motivation, autonomy and a pro-active approach - with curiosity for new ideas and perspectives
Our Operational Teams are passionate about building the foundations on which our amazing teams run. We provide the operational services that allow Sky to deliver the best service, products, and technology to both our colleagues and our customers. We are passionate about driving improvements to the engine room of our business, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.The Rewards:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.Your office base:
- Brick Lane
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.Why wait?
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.