Customer Service Advisor
This is the job
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment taking inbound calls from new and existing customers about our products and services. Once you have completed your training, you’ll take a variety of calls, from general queries about an existing policy, to a new enquiry from someone looking to join, or a customer wanting to discuss their membership renewal. No matter what the call, you’ll play a key part in delivering a first-class customer service experience for all of our customers.
Our award-winning Newcastle office is our centre of excellence for Customer Operations, dealing with around 11,000 customers calls, webchats and emails each day. And we can’t wait for you to be a part of it!
What will I be doing?
- Dealing with inbound queries in a fast-paced customer focused business
- Maintaining the accuracy of data kept on file
- Identifying a need for and promoting additional products and services
- Maintaining a professional image in every interaction
- Working towards performance & quality KPIs in an FCA regulated environment
- Contributing to your team, reporting into your team leader to help achieve the businesses commercial and customer service goals