Project Business Analyst - Change Delivery 63364
Change Delivery is the driving force behind Sky. We're the team that takes an idea, such as a new product or proposition, and helps it become a reality.
We work with practically every area of the business to bring our technology and content to millions of customers. Recent projects include the launch of Sky Glass as well as Apple TV and Disney+ on Sky Q.
You can expect to be working on high-profile projects at pace, leading to great exposure and a huge sense of achievement when we deliver for the business and our customers.
If you want to work on a diverse and interesting portfolio of projects, for which Sky is famous for, then Change Delivery is the place to be.
What you'll do:
- Provide business analysis support across the whole life cycle of projects including stakeholder identification, scope definition and operational impact assessments
- Create and manage the analysis approach and plan that defines, monitors, and tracks activities and timings to support successful project delivery
- Document end to end business requirements from inception to solution delivery, requirements prioritization and sign off through facilitated meetings and workshops or directly with SMEs
- Create, define, and deliver analysis activities and key artefacts including 'as is & to be' processes, gap analysis and customer journeys through workshops and stakeholder meetings to support business and operational readiness
- Feed in and review test scenarios, ensuring any defects are tracked and investigated, escalating issues and risks where there is impact on delivery
- Support workforce learning and launch control plans and approaches feeding in relevant key information and facilitation required for go live.
- Document business handover at project closure defining key information such as workaround processes for business as usual, feed into lessons learned and best practice.
What you'll bring:
- Strong analysis toolkit with knowledge and experience in core analysis activities and artefacts such as customer journeys and gap analysis, an understanding of data analysis methodologies is desirable
- Working knowledge of the full project lifecycle with practical experience in planning, analysis and delivery readiness
- You're curious and a natural collaborator. You love bringing people together and working with them to find all the pieces of the puzzle and delivering a solution that works for everyone
- You'll be bringing some amazing products to the market, so you'll need to have a passion for delivering excellence for customers
- This role leads to great exposure across the business, so you'll be comfortable building and managing relationships with stakeholders at all levels and can communicate with confidence
- Drive and ambition to believe in better - for yourself, your team, the business, and our customers
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer