Senior Client Partner - Digital
Digital - Senior Client Partner
Why Patients Need You
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer's digital and 'data first' strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.
The Senior Client Partner is a Client Partner who is designated to be the primary day to day contact of Pfizer Digital within a country. They are accountable for the delivery of the overall Pfizer Digital country performance and operations. They are in charge of developing and implementing unified country Pfizer Digital plans and country governance.
- Directs the overall development of the Country Plan on a Page.
- Partner with the country stakeholders and appropriate Pfizer Digital groups to manage successful execution of the country plan including solution delivery, business adoption and business case achievement.
- Ensure early engagement & working across Pfizer Digital to develop compelling proposals/solutions.
- Proactively partner with assigned divisions/functions to drive innovative use of technology, data, and/or digital (existing, new) to create value and superior experiences for patients, HCPs, payers and Pfizer.
- Translate country needs into business requirements.
- Steer governance to prioritize and manage all Pfizer Digital demand for country. Clearly convey prioritized demand and country needs/requirements to all appropriate Pfizer Digital groups on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare and assist annual Pfizer Digital budget for country with input from appropriate Pfizer Digital groups.
- Work with appropriate Pfizer Digital groups to leverage and scale products and solutions across customers and geographies as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree: Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management.
- Strong working experience.
- Demonstrated experience in project management as well as business, practice, and people development designing, building, and assisting technology solutions.
- Exhibit a high level of business knowledge and comprehension of the evolving customer landscape, external marketplace and anticipates business priorities.
- Deep comprehension of analytics tools and comprehension of where and when to apply them.
- Strong client relationship skills.
- Strong and collaborative service provider and business partner orientation.
- Global cultural awareness and ability to create an environment of innovation.
- Master's degree.
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience.
- Prior digital, business technology, commercial experience.
The closing deadline for applications is June 21st.
All applicants must have the relevant authorisation to live and work in the UK.