Health And Safety Co-Ordinator - JLR Stockport
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part time Health & Safety Coordinator to join our Jaguar Land Rover arch concept site in Stockport.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with outstanding organisation & hands on skills to assist in maintaining our site to a high standard of health and safety compliance. The role is 25 hours per week and can be tailored to meet the availability of the candidate. You will be liaising with management to ensure departments process & systems in place are maintained.
- Be enthusiastic, well-organised, methodical, and hard-working.
- Feel confident working both independently and as part of a team.
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines, whilst retaining a keen eye for detail.
- Have strong communication skills; including the confidence to offer advice and answer queries via telephone, and produce written content to a high standard.
- Take pride in your work and use your skills to make a positive difference within the team.
- Ability to undertake general maintenance tasks yourself.
Sytner Group are delighted to announce our brand new and enhanced, industry-leading benefits package.
We are passionate about continuing to build an environment where everyone feels valued, appreciated and able to reach their full potential. Our new benefits package is designed to do just that:
- Additional Holiday
- Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Bespoke Flexible Working Solutions
- Enhanced Long Service Awards
- Discounted Car Schemes
- High Street Discounts
At Sytner, we are passionate about diversity and inclusion. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
Unsure? Read on…
We represent over 23 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands, across our 140 UK dealerships.
We pride ourselves on ‘Developing Talent and ‘Building Careers’ and our colleagues recently scored Sytner Group an outstanding 84% on our colleague engagement survey.