Reward Manager, Executive Compensation
What you'll do:
- Produce analysis and materials for Executive Steering Groups & Compensation Committee meetings
- Produce compensation proposals for senior roles across the group, including compiling relevant market data as well as internal peer analysis
- Manage technical aspects of leavers with outstanding RSU awards, i.e. seeking necessary approvals and producing/checking leaver statements
- Support the business with banding assessments for senior level roles
- Oversee operational delivery of the incentive programmes offered for leaders across the group, including bonus and long-term incentives
- Manage a Senior Reward Analyst in delivering all of the above*
- Provide detailed analysis and insight to support reward processes and decisions
- Develop strong, supportive and influential relationships with key internal stakeholders ensuring that effective thought leadership and a quality reward output is delivered to the organisation
- Relevant work experience with a proven track record of managing executive reward for complex, international organisations
- Consulting experience is desirable but not essential
- Share plan experience is desirable, especially managing US stock plans across European markets
- Ability to lead and deliver high status and projects
- Experience of building successful relationships and influencing at a senior management level
- At ease with complexity and an ability to distil technical subject matters into simple and engaging communications; you will have advanced data analysis skills and an ability to interpret and present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand
- Resilience, flexibility and ability to be effective in a fast paced and challenging environment which is going through significant organisational and cultural change
- A strong team player, working openly and collaboratively across an international team, whilst having the confidence to challenge the status quo in a professional, cooperative and influential way
- CIPD qualification or equivalent ideal but not essential
Our HR team is all about making Sky a great place to work that's both fair and inclusive for our people. We do OUR best to help everyone be at THEIR best! From hiring fantastic people to offering great benefits, from supporting learning and careers to making sure everyone gets paid on time - it all makes a difference. We want our people to have everything they need to design incredible products, create amazing TV, deliver the best customer service and much, much, more.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
A generous pension package
Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working!
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.