Senior Technical Analyst
Become a key member of the Sky Media Advertising Technology team using technology and data to deliver a great customer experience and optimal monetisation of advertising inventory.What you'll do:
Bring in analytical skills to challenge the principles of selling airtime and help the business exploit cross platform opportunities in the face of new technologies.
- Work alongside Solution Architects to assist the design of reliable and resilient services in accordance to industry best practices.
- Understand the architecture vision and help translate the high level architecture to solution components and capabilities and understand how components integrate with one another and how to make those integrations resilient and reliable.
- You will work closely with partners, architects, Business Analysts and Data/Test analyst to help detail the final solution components and remove ambiguity on stakeholder technical requirements.
- You will assist and lead in the development of POCs to ensure that the final design is fit for purpose and can meet the expected requirements
- Ensure solutions designs are technically feasible and can deliver against business SLA's and identify key risks and issues and ensure they are raised.
- Take ownership of the technical requirement analysis process for particular work items taken into the roadmap - evaluating risks, predicting potential problems, detailing service spec APIs and sequence diagrams.
- Be able to handle the dependencies of requirements across multiple teams and departments.
- Experience working in a media investment and/or ad tech environment - in particular with TV, Video, OTT, CTV and Programmatic (DSP/SSP)
- In depth knowledge of full systems lifecycle.
- Awareness of emerging technologies within the Broadcast Industry.
- Knowledge of video Ad serving and leading adserver technologies,
- Understanding of Programmatic trading and Optimisation desirable
- Communication - ability to develop, present and defend recommendations. Credible to both IT and business users.
- Relationship management - ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business users.
We're the Product Hub. We're the team behind your favourite Sky products, and the platforms that power them. We make every moment magical, everywhere. Our team is made up of self-motivated, big thinkers who have a knack for solving problems and find new ways to captivate millions of customers by putting them at the heart of everything we do. From Sky Glass, Sky Q, Peacock and NOW to news and sports apps, we make entertainment even better and we can't wait to get started on what's next.Content Technology and Innovation
Our Content Technology and Innovation team delivers high-quality content to homes, customer devices, businesses and commercial partners across our European markets. With over 2500 colleagues from around the world, we combine our strategic insights, engineering know-how and operational excellence to use the most innovative technologies to create and distribute our award-winning content.The Rewards:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.Inclusion:
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.