- Have you had a career break of 12+ months?
- Do you have 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile delivery or Marketing?
- Are you ready to re-join the workforce with training and career coaching included?
Then you’ll want to hear about the UK’s leading Returners Programme and how it helps 100+ returners restart their careers every year.
About the role
Our Returners Programme is specifically designed to support professionals returning to work after a career break. Having restarted over 450 careers since 2016, our Academy trainers and team members are here to support you through every stage of the journey, ensuring you have the confidence, skills and opportunity to step back into a successful and rewarding career in business or technology.
- We are currently looking for ambitious returners to work as Project Managers and Business Analysts within our organisation.
- Once you join, you will receive 7 weeks of fully funded training to develop and refresh your skills through our trainer led Virtual Academy.
- After the training period, you will become a fulltime FDM consultant and work with our prestigious clients on a variety of projects as you progress your career in your chosen field.
What we offer you
- A fully supported journey back to full-time work with continuous development throughout your time with FDM
- 7 weeks of trainer led technical training through the FDM Virtual Academy
- The skills to become a qualified SCRUM master and BSC practitioner
- Hybrid working
- Permanent employment from day 1 of training
- Training hours of 9.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday during the training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Guaranteed employment as an FDM consultant with our global clients after training
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career of 1+ year
- Able to work full time
- At least 5 years of previous business experience
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
Our people are our passion and that's why we make your training and career growth our priority. We are a global professional services provider focusing on IT and one of the UK's leading returners employers, recruiting the brightest talent to become the innovators of tomorrow. With centres across Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and nearly 5000 consultants currently placed on client site around the world, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Diversity and Inclusion
FDM Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial or local laws.