Commercial Lead - Broadband Network Strategy
As the Commercial Lead for Broadband Network Strategy, you will be responsible for negotiating, developing and implementing the commercial strategy for Sky's key network providers. You will work with a wide variety of stakeholders across Propositions, Product, Trading and Marketing teams to build GTM strategy for new partners as well as owning and optimising existing relationships.
What you'll do:
- Strategy set strategic direction for the supply of our Broadband network
- Analysis work with the in-quarter Trading teams to diagnose performance issues and opportunities as they arise, and embed learnings into future strategy
- Negotiating rates, service and strategic opportunities in commercial agreements with our network suppliers, to maximise commercial benefit to Sky
- Forecasting work with the rest of the commercial teams to forecast sales and customer movements across our network suppliers and develop plans to optimise performance.
- Evaluate strategically evaluate our network supplier roadmap, evaluate new opportunities, and obtain executive level approval of new deals
- Go To Market lead and support on onboarding new network suppliers ensuring Digital, Telephony and Retail teams are set up to succeed with new strategic partners
- Relationship management develop and maintain relationships with our key network provider
- Support on bringing new propositions to market working with the Product & Propositions Teams to produce and evaluate commercial strategies
- Strategic thinker - with an inquisitive mind, comfortable both in the detail and at a high level
- Commercially astute - experience of optimising KPIs and evaluating strategic opportunities
- Analytical ability - able to draw simple conclusions from complex datasets
- Confident communicator - able to turn analysis into stories tailored to the audience
- Workstack management - comfortable working independently to multiple deadlines
- Stakeholder management - able to effectively manage and nurture a wide network
- Relationship building - build strong relationships & understand partner/supplier priorities
We bring the best from the global market into Sky - we buy technology, marketing, corporate, operational services and editorial production solutions. We are an international team working with our stakeholders our partners to curate the most effective and efficient customer-led operating model. High ethical standards are embedded in our team, and we engage our supply chains in creating a sustainable future!
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
A generous pension package
Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:Osterley:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.Inclusion:
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working!
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check