Resourcing Business Partner - National
Resourcing Business Partner
Location: Adaptable working Midlands or North West
Talented people are the key to our success
Are you looking for a place to make your mark and develop your career as a Resourcing Business Partner? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading providers of national infrastructure projects? If so, please read on.
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure provides national design and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves and collaborate with our sister companies within Morgan Sindall Group to maximise our offering. This diverse business portfolio guarantees that we are an exciting and fun place to be.
We are currently recruiting for a talented, motivated and ambitious Resourcing Business Partner to join our resourcing team where you will be able to work from home with ability and willingness to make business visits when necessary to our key projects in Whitehaven and Warrington and our main office in Rugby.
As a Resourcing Business Partner, you will engage and influence recruitment within our Infrastructure teams. Driving a high level of recruitment needs coupled with significant stakeholder engagement
- Recruit the right person into the right job within an agreed timeframe.
- Deliver a high quality and proactive in-house recruitment service.
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholder and working collaboratively with HR Business Partners and key leadership partners.
- Provide expert advice to hiring managers on the most effective way to recruit their vacancy and agree recruitment plans.
- Build a high-quality candidate bank for future recruitment.
- Advertise using a variety of recruitment sources, including direct sourcing, internal website, job boards, referrals social media.
- Keep the candidate management system up to date.
- Monitor recruitment data for regular updates and management reporting.
- Making verbal offers of employment to successful candidates.
- Proven ability to directly source candidates
- Demonstrate ability to search and select hard to find candidates
- Exceptionally rounded recruitment experience, working across a range of junior to senior appointments gained in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment. Ideally within the construction industry but not essential.
- Strong stakeholder partnering skills at multiple levels across a range of functions.
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent time management, co-ordination skills and ability to prioritise workloads to ensure end to end delivery.
- Being able to travel to advised areas essential
- Confident user of MS Office, candidate tracking systems and social media tools essential.
You will have a good working knowledge of the recruitment life cycle and procedures and policies within this.
To join us and build your future career with Morgan Sindall Infrastructure please apply now. If you would prefer to have an initial exploratory discussion with the head of resourcing please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so it can be arranged.
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People.
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.