Cinema Experience Manager
Do you have a passion for film, and a desire for flexible working? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your leadership and guest service skills with potential to grow further? Then this is the role for you!
Our Cinema Experience Managers drive our day to day high standards, supporting and coaching our teams as they navigate our guests through an immersive cinema experience.
In this role, you will develop a team of highly engaged cinema hosts, delivering exceptional service for our guests and results for the business, that's how you'll make movies better.
What you’ll bring:
- A strong commitment and willingness to work with others, because this is a place where the team seamlessly unites to deliver. Where better to collaborate, step up and make the magic happen than with people who share your passion?
- Being always prepared to go the extra mile – for your colleagues and our guests – and you look for innovative solutions if you see a need or a gap
- A heads up, eyes open, can-do attitude to learn as you go and enjoy every minute (even the hard ones)
- You appreciate the things that make people different from you and understand that there is always more to learn
- Trust and respect. Diversity and equity are our strengths, inclusion is our superpower. So be yourself, work hard and help everyone else do the same
- You understand that the cinema industry is flexible, some weeks we have big blockbusters and others we have small art house releases. You will be flexible with working schedules and understand that our cinema operations can finish very late at night. You’ll have a safe way to get to and from work
What we’ll bring:
- An environment where you can revel in your passion. Go ahead and talk to guests about it, post about it, even sing about it if you want to
- A team full of movie fans just like you, a team dedicated to delivering an awe-inspiring experience for our guests. Every colleague has a part to play in creating the best big-screen experience
- We actively create a safe space for people to be themselves. And we never forget that the true magic of cinema is about more than movies – it is about you
- We'll bring a promise to always treat you in the same way as we treat our guests. There is a warm welcome for everyone here and we love to share the magic around
- We'll help you navigate and build a long-term career or learn skills for the next stage of your journey. Tell us where you want to be, and we will do our best to help you get there
- We'll bring personalised development and performance plans to help you achieve big and small things, with the training and support you need to reach each milestone – and conjure up the magic our guests love to experience
- We'll bring an inclusive approach to our policies, processes, and procedures to make work more accessible and support different needs
- Unlimited free cinema tickets for you, and 12 friends and family tickets every three months
- 40% discount on our food and drinks, including our in-cinema Costa Coffee stores
- Free access to our confidential Employee Assistance Programme – an online platform that offers advice and support on topics including finance, health, and mental wellbeing
- The opportunity to gain professional qualifications through our Brights Lights Apprenticeship scheme
- Fantastic career development opportunities across our cinemas and support offices
- An easy-to-use app for booking holidays and requesting days off, supporting flexible working
- 5.6 weeks holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
- Monthly rewards and recognition schemes
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension scheme