As a Commercial Executive in our Broadband Retention team your role will be to arm the team with detailed analysis of the Broadband business, understanding KPI trends and providing recommendations to improve performance.
You will also own the Retention forecasting models for both Sky and Now, creating detailed forecasts and working closely with our Trading, Marketing and Route to market teams to improve business performance and incorporate learnings into future plans.What you'll do:
- Forecasting as part of the quarterly planning process, develop plans and forecasts for the next quarter, incorporating impacts including offers, macro-economic and other product strategies.
- Diagnosis work with the in-quarter Trading teams to diagnose performance issues as they arise, and embed learnings into future quarterly plans
- Insight gathering and analysing using our network of insight & research analysts as well as digital teams to help inform strategic changes
- Perform quarterly reviews working from multiple data sources to analyse what has happened and turn into a simple story for presentation to senior stakeholders
- Offer Effectiveness: constantly reviewing performance of offers and performance drivers. Working across Consumer Group to develop and align plans with other product lines such as Sky TV and Sky Mobile.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the Broadband Trading / RTM teams and other product areas across the organization
- Microsoft office - capable in both Excel analysing data, and PowerPoint presenting the insight and story
- Analytical ability - able to draw & present simple conclusions from complex datasets
- Passion for change - constant focus on bringing new ideas to the table
- Confident communicator - able to turn analysis into recommendations
- Relationships - interpersonal, influencing & relationship management skills
We bring the best from the global market into Sky - we buy technology, marketing, corporate, operational services and editorial production solutions. We are an international team working with our stakeholders our partners to curate the most effective and efficient customer-led operating model. High ethical standards are embeded in our team, and we engage our supply chains in creating a sustainable future!
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
A generous pension package
Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.Your office base:Osterley:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working!
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.