Commercial Insights Manager
As a member of the Commercial Customers and Contracts team, reporting to the Commercial Customer and Contracts Director, this role will be responsible for customer analytics, internal / external commercial and business intelligence and insight generation across the entire Commercial Customers and Contracts Team.
This role will provide excellence in insight generation, internal and external data interpretation and analytics which help to deliver growth to PBG Portfolio. Responsible for identifying opportunities and trends within the commercial market place for in line PBG brands from internal and external data. Making recommendations to leaders across the Commercial Customers & Contract Team and Commercial BU Leads on new opportunities to pursue and working across the team to identify new insights, channels and customer purchasing behaviour which leads to the delivery of strategic and operational plans which support meeting revenue expectations.
The Commercial Insights Manager will also provide analytics and insight generation to the Commercial Tenders & Contract, Commercial Procurement and Channel Strategy Directors to support their development of business strategies and / or Commercial Customers and Contracts Director recommendations to CMF. Responsible for the development & implementation of business trackers, analytical tools and dashboards The role will proactively partner across the CCT team and BU Partners and Medical to provide early, data-based and actionable insights to support the PBG Portfolio, Commercial Procurement Team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Generate insights of Pfizer's commercial in line brands both from a supply and purchase perspective. Understanding the level of implementation of key contracts and tenders, identifying gaps and recommendation of potential solutions to address. Where PBG has lost a tender to work with commercial procurement to ensure business loss is limited; understanding the key characteristics of the market that may influence the current and future paths for our medicines to reach patients.
- Simplify complex analyses and create clear and concise stories to make better data-driven decisions.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and emerging trends in market research and analytics to challenge the status quo, exploring new data assets or market research techniques, and experimenting with innovative analytics to ensure the business has a competitive advantage.
- As a subject matter expert, you will develop & implement business trackers, analytical tools and dashboards, which provide commercial procurement & BU colleagues with the insight needed in order to deliver on the PBG strategic & operational plan.
- Endorse, support & shape new global pricing systems developed in collaboration with the Global Tenders & Contracts Team (e.g. Prometheus/GTCS/Price Perspective).
Internal & External Ambassador
- Partner with cross functional and global colleagues, such as Biopharma Operations, Pfizer Digital and Business Insights & Analytics, to develop projects that provide deep understanding of the UK market.
- University degree preferred.
- Relevant business experience in insights or analytical field.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability, engages with a collaborative and proactive mindset.
- Some experience in insight generation and interpretation across multiple internal and external data sources desirable.
- Knowledge of business analytics and data visualisation (including forecasting, segmentation, dashboard build, advanced analytics preferable).
- Requires good communication, organization and presentation skills combined with strong analytical ability.
- Seizes accountability and takes initiative to recommend/drive change. Ability to actively challenge where necessary to achieve the best business outcomes.
All applicants must have the relevant authorisation to live and work in the UK.
Closing Date: July 5th.