Data and Evaluations Officer
Data and Evaluations Officer
We are seeking a Data and Evaluations Officer experienced in Salesforce development, reporting and data presentation to join our team.
You will be working for a charity that really makes a difference to the lives of young people in and leaving the care system. Wherever they’re coming from, we help them to open doors and give them the skills, confidence and inspiration to realise their full potential.
Position: Data and Evaluations Officer
Location: London (SE1 7RJ) and homeworking
Salary: £32000 - £35,000 pro rata (22.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, flexible working)
Benefits: 14 days holiday per year plus additional privilege day and 7 half-days. Pension contributions are payable 3% after 3 months of service. Employee assistance programme.
Closing date: 26th July 2022
About the role:
Our charity is currently in the process of transitioning to a new database/CRM system. As Data and Evaluations Officer you will work with the Director of Fundraising and Communications to facilitate all aspects of this transition including application and process design, development as well as enabling our team to smoothly adapt to new ways of working.
It is our goal to better track, monitor, and evaluate individual’s journeys through our services in order to continuously improve and expand our offer in line with young people’s needs and aspirations. You will be responsible for implementing a data and evaluation strategy that is in line with the organisation’s overall mission.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customised solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Adapt and maintain existing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Managing, analysing, interpreting, and presenting the data and information.
To be successful in the role of Data and Evaluations Officer you will need to be an individual who has an eye for detail, is solution focussed, approachable, and someone who strives to meet the charity’s mission to achieve the best outcomes and opportunities for care-experienced young people.
- Highly numerate and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent database skills and a knowledge of Salesforce or similar database/CRM software including backend design and development (e.g., formulas, Flow Builder etc.)
- Highly proficient in data synthesis and data visualisation, tailoring for different audiences
- Well-organised, plan ahead, excellent attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities
If you feel you have the right skills for this exciting and rewarding role than apply today with your CV and Cover Letter and enjoy a job that really makes a difference to the lives of young people!
Other roles you may have experience of could include Data Protection Officer, Senior Evaluation Officer, Research, Insight and Evaluation Officer, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, Impact Officer – Data and Insights, Programme Officer, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Superuser, Head of IT and Data, Data Administrator, Research and Data Officer, Intelligence Analyst.