Lloyds Bank - Customer Service Assistant, Chichester
This role is based in Chichester covering our friendly branches working 35 hours a week including Saturdays.
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Retail and Digital bank, a leading insurer and mortgage lender with millions of customers to please.
And with an employee benefits package you can tailor to suit your lifestyle a customer service role in Lloyds Bank brings many exciting rewards...
For starters, we'll give you a competitive starting package of c£20,000 that comes with a bonus opportunity of c5% (and maybe more!).
As well as giving you the following benefits:
- Various share schemes (including free shares)
- A generous pension contribution starting at 9% (rising to 15%) which comes with life cover of up to 8x salary.
- Further discounts available on the weekly food shop, travel and electronics/mobile through our PerksAtWork scheme.
You'll also receive a Flex cash pot of 4%, which you can take as cash or spend on a wide range of options such as:
- Buying extra or selling holidays to suit from your 30 days leave (pro rata but including bank holidays) - ideal for half terms or that mini break.
- Extending the private medical cover you'll receive to family members.
- A Flex Card providing up to 15% discount with over 70 well known retailers.
- Tax/NI efficient electric vehicle (or bike) purchasing schemes paid through your monthly pay - we support sustainability!
We also have a number of free health and well-being offerings as well as generous maternity/paternity/adoption leave policies.
So you can be sure we're investing in your future.
So, about the role...
Our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Join them and you'll get the opportunity to earn, learn and develop within an inclusive, organisation with genuine values.
But we're also driven by a clear purpose: to Help Britain recover...
You could be greeting our customers at the welcome desk, helping them at the counter or working on other branch tasks.
And you'll learn to make the most of your best talent - helping people - using our latest in-branch technologies and digital services.
We just need you to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Honest and genuine, caring about helping people with their finances (no previous banking experience required)
- The ability to quickly build relationships to give customers a fantastic experience.
- Acting with care and integrity - taking time to resolve queries and giving our customers confidence in the service you're providing.
- A genuine teammate - collaborating closely with branch colleagues to ensure your customers' needs are met.
- The flexibility to work in branches across the area and Saturdays when needed.
What else will we provide?
From Day 1 we'll provide all the training and support you'll need and many of our colleagues also go on to gain industry qualifications or careers in the wider Group - there's a wealth of opportunities.
Together we'll make it possible
We're really passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families.
And just let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment processes, and we'll try to accommodate them.
So if you enjoy helping people and a new full time role with us appeals then get in touch and apply today, we'd love to hear from you!