Marketing Manager - Promotions
Marketing Manager – Promotions – UK and International Travel Stores
10 months FTC
Grade D. Up to £50,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing professional to join our business to deliver fantastic customer offerings by managing the Instore Promotional Plan for our UK & International Travel Stores.
In-Store Promotional Campaigns
Work closely with all Buying Categories across both UK and International businesses, across multiple brands, to ensure in-store promotional Campaigns are delivered accurately and on time throughout the year, maximising the impact of all key offers and implementing relevant seasonal creatives
Manage the relationship with our printers to ensure critical path timings are being adhered to for all jobs and that all Point of Sale is delivered on time and in full, whilst minimising costs
Digital Screen content
Manage the relationship with our Digital Agency to help deliver high quality, engaging content across InMotion and WHSmith brands on our internal screens and LED fascia screens. Support the Digital Screens Executive in delivering the promotional plan across the screen estate
Engage with external suppliers and key stakeholders internally to deliver excellent ATL Marketing campaigns in flagship store windows, that are executed on time and within the necessary WHSmith brand guidelines
Manage a team of six including four Marketing Executives and two Artworkers on a day-to-day basis, and prioritising workload through daily team meetings to ensure key deadlines are met.
Ensure that the Head of Marketing is fully engaged and aligned on campaign and project milestones, and any risks are flagged in good time and support requested as required.
• A strong knowledge of the end-to-end print process in a multi-store, fast turnaround and deadline-driven environment.
• Excellent attention to detail – our stores vary hugely in their size and specification, and they must receive all of the correct POS first time
• Used to working across different brands, always maintaining brand integrity and look and feel principles
• A competent Excel user, able to navigate complex POS distribution documents
• A brilliant communicator, at all levels of the business
• Highly organised, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once – including frequent re-prioritisation as new briefs come in
• Able to motivate and drive your team to want to do a fantastic job
• Some understanding of digital screen communications is desirable