Group Early Careers Recruitment Manager
People are the difference
With over 25 million customers - 17.4 million of them digitally active - we're far and away the largest UK digital and retail bank. And in 2020, Euromoney named us the Best Digital Bank in Western Europe. At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. Our People are the difference at Lloyds Banking Group. It's important we have the right people to deliver on our promise to be the best bank for customers.
Our People and Places teams put colleague and workplace experience at the centre of everything we do, ensuring people who work here feel trusted, supported and empowered to do their best work. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
The Emerging Talent Recruitment Team are responsible for the recruitment delivery of the Graduate and Undergraduate programmes for Lloyds Banking Group and play a pivotal role in recruiting diverse talent for the key skills required in creating the Bank of the Future. We have responsibility for the end to end process from point of application to onboarding talent in to the Group.
The team are growing and a new opportunity has arisen for a Group Early Careers Recruitment Manager who will be responsible for directly contributing, shaping and implementing the delivery strategy including within growth areas such as technology and our approach to meet our commitments on Inclusion and Diversity.
The key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and leading campaign planning and recruitment delivery across multiple Graduate and Undergraduate programmes for the Group (Core Banking Programmes & Technology)
- Aligning the recruitment product offering to the overall Emerging Talent strategy, group policy and business needs
- Partnering with key customers to adopt a collaborative working approach ensuring key requirements are delivered
- Management of suppliers and developing collaborative relationships to fulfil the delivery targets
- Providing an excellent customer experience
- Proactively leading and ensuring a diverse and inclusive hiring approach
- Dealing with complex situations and handling to resolution
- Leading and working closely with co-ordinators aligned to support with the delivery
- Liaising with students and applicants directly
- Proactive management of progress and producing status reporting to keep customers updated
- Analysis of complex data to inform the delivery approach
- Delivering Management Information
- Present a compelling Lloyds Banking customer proposition, both externally and internally
- Participation in external and industry forums to stay ahead of external market trends and bring insight back in to the organisation
- Risk management
- Provide expertise and advice on best in class methodology within the industry both across core Banking programmes and within Technology
- Lead in continuous improvements to improve the teams proposition and customer experience
The role will focus across the below areas:
- Design and deliver the Recruitment campaigns
- Lead and deliver various diversity initiatives and programmes
- Candidate on boarding process
- Oversight of the Pre Employment Vetting process
- Interact with the Applicant tracking system - Workday
- Lead the Graduate Sponsorship Process
- Graduate Referral Process
- Supplier Management
- Budget planning and tracking
- Leading on various initiatives as part of new ways of doing things - candidate experience, operational efficiency
- Prior knowledge of Early Careers and the Student Recruitment market
- Proven experience of having led and delivered high volume recruitment campaigns
- Strong knowledge and experience of having led diversity initiatives
- Knowledge of the Technology sector and recruiting for Technology roles
- Being passionate about the development of people and making a difference
- Being able to think strategically and operationally
- Being able to present to various audiences confidently
- Working in a multi matrix structure - there are interactions daily with external suppliers, internal teams as well as candidates themselves
- Being able to operate in a fast paced environment and deal with conflicting priorities
- Project Management skills
- Navigating complexity
- Initiative, planning and organisation skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be a strong collaborator and demonstrate strong team working skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and a passion for customer care
- Thinking creatively and bring innovative ideas to problems
Are you passionate about student recruitment, making a difference to peoples lives, inclusion and being part of a collaborative and forward looking team? If so we look forward to hearing from you!
Location: You'll have the opportunity to work in a hybrid way, a mixture of at home and in one of our hubs for People and Places (London, Bristol, Leeds, Birmingham or Edinburgh). This role will also require elements of travel nationwide to internal and external events.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive work environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What you'll receive in return…
You'll be offered a competitive package which includes:
- Salary - dependent on location and experience,
- A generous pension contribution; and
- Flex cash to spend on a host of benefits to suit your lifestyle
- 30 days annual leave
Together we make it possible!