Agency Content Writer / Copywriter
This is an exciting opportunity to join Distinctly, an ambitious and growing digital marketing agency. Part / Full Time Permanent considered. No Freelancers, sorry.
Agency Content Writer / Copywriter
Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire – Split 3/2 days Work from Home
£30,000 – £35,000 +10% agency bonus (£33,000 – £38,500)
Plus Benefits Package
Culture / Values: Take Care. Ask Why. Work Smart. Enjoy the Ride
Clients include: Wilkinson Sword, Arsenal, Watford FC, JVC, Kenwood
An agency is only as good as its people. We recruit and retain the best!’
Fun, supportive and hard-working team. Don’t believe us? Check out our Glassdoor 5 stars!
“Fosters your growth and amazing company culture”
“An excellent team & high standards of work”
“Great company to work for, lots of freedom”
“Friendly agency with a supportive culture”
The Content Writer / Copywriter Role:
We require a content writer who oozes enthusiasm for first class copy and excels at delivering outstanding written work in all its forms and possesses all the skills needed to create it. A content writer who can take ideas and can transform them into content that their audience loves and engages with.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Production of well-researched, accurate and intelligent copy, typically in the form of:
- Blog posts
- Long form content
- Press releases
- Data analysis write ups
- Proofreading and editing of others’ writing
- Supporting marketing initiatives by producing engaging copy for the agency website
- Working with our SEO specialists to develop copy that meets SEO best practice and adheres to Google’s current guidelines
- Digitally savvy with an understanding of SEO preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both colleagues and clients
- Good research and analytical skills: To gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question/client tone of voice
- The ability to digest complex information and produce accessible, highly readable content
- Versatility: The ability to write in different styles to fit the clients’ audience and to create different types of written content
- Creativity and a knowledge of what's innovative in the market
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 28 days’ holiday, private health insurance, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We are a flexible working employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location. We welcome home working from the moment you start working with us and you will be supplied the relevant home working equipment.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and Old Street, London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of either location and would ideally be in one of the offices at least 3 days at the start reducing to 2 days per week.
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Agency Leadership Team
Your Experience / Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Content Writer, Copywriter, SEO Content Writer, Blog Writer, Brand Journalist, Marketing.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.