Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to grow your digital marketing career in a fast-paced and successful agency that has a proven track record of developing and rewarding its team? This is an exciting opportunity to join Distinctly, an ambitious and growing search marketing agency. Full or Part Time – Hybrid / Remote Working flexibility considered.
Old Street, London, EC1V Hub / Hybrid or Remote
£40,000 – £50,000 +10% agency bonus (£44,000 – £55,000)
Plus Benefits Package
Culture / Values: Take Care. Ask Why. Work Smart. Enjoy the Ride
Clients include: Wilkinson Sword, Arsenal, Watford FC, JVC, Kenwood
‘An agency is only as good as its people. We recruit and retain the best!’
Fun, supportive and hard-working team. Don’t believe us? Check out our Glassdoor 5 stars!
“Fosters your growth and amazing company culture”
“An excellent team & high standards of work”
“Great company to work for, lots of freedom”
“Friendly agency with a supportive culture”
The SEO Manager Role:
We require an SEO Manager with strong knowledge of keyword research, onpage optimisation and growing websites through content marketing.
You will plan and execute SEO campaigns from start to finish, with the support of the wider team. This will include account management for a pool of clients and taking responsibility for their success.
Line management experience is preferred as there is the opportunity to manage 2-3 Strategists and Execs.
You will work with some of our most important clients, leading on strategy as well as being involved in the delivery of SEO to the wider client base. This is a hands-on role that requires proven client servicing experience with evidence of the ability to nurture and grow accounts.
What you'll do:
- Working directly with clients in planning and implementing SEO campaigns and strategies which add real value to their business
- Account managing a handful of SEO clients with sole responsibility for the success of those accounts and increasing retainer base revenue/increase value of client portfolio
- Delivering best in class SEO, with particular focus on keyword research and onpage optimisation
- Developing content strategies and leading on their delivery alongside our copywriting team
- Mentoring and training team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Reporting and presenting results, actions and next steps to clients on an ad hoc basis as well as organised monthly and quarterly meetings
- Highly literate and super organised
- Strong communicator
- Agency background with a track record of delivering successful SEO campaigns within a variety of industries
There are some great perks including: agency bonus, 28 days’ holiday, private health insurance, allocated training budget and focus on continuous personal development, sensible work/life balance, as well as a friendly, fun and sociable team (to name but a few).
We are a flexible working employer and do our best to facilitate any requests regarding working pattern and location. We welcome home working from the moment you start working with us and you will be supplied the relevant home working equipment.
We have offices in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire and Old Street, London. The ideal person will be within commutable distance of either location and would ideally be in one of the offices at least 3 days at the start reducing to 2 days per week.
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
Your Experience / Background / Previous Roles May Include:
SEO Manager, Senior SEO Account Manager, Senior SEO Executive, SEO Strategist, SEO Specialist.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.