Practice Manager - part time or full time
Location: Solihull, B94 with flexibility for hybrid working
Salary: £35,000 + bonus (dependent on experience)
Hours: Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm (flexible/part time options can be considered)
Working as part of the team at an Appointed Representative of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc. St. James's Place is one of the UK’s leading providers of expert financial advice. Our network of advisers been helping people make the right financial choices for them for decades
This outstanding new opportunity has arisen for a Practice Manager within a highly successful SJP Partner Practice.
You will be managing the operational needs of this busy practice.
The Role: Practice Manager
Reporting to the Partner, you will manage all aspects of the practice on a daily basis.
- Providing outstanding client service will be of upmost importance to you and you will inspire others to do the same
- You will be responsible for managing the partners diary, client meetings, client reviews and the processing of all business through the practice
- You will support the partner with recruitment and develop/train new staff
- You will support and develop marketing ideas
- A review of current processes and where appropriate introducing change within the business
There is scope for this role to progress within the business, and you will have the opportunity to progress within the SJP Accreditation framework.
The Person: Practice Manager
- You will have a track record in an operational office-based environment. This is likely to be in a financial services related business
- You will have experience of managing tasks and processes and developing others. You will be able to demonstrate this at interview
- You will have a good understanding of how you can add value to this business, and you enjoy working as part of our team
- Experience of Paraplanning is advantageous
- You will have excellent IT skills and some HR experience
- Ideally you will have used the Salesforce CRM
- You will be a confident professional with excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate others
- You have common sense, influencing skills and enjoy problem solving
St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (SJP) is a leading, and highly regarded, FTSE 100 UK Wealth Management company which distributes a range of Investment and Retirement products and financial solutions to a High Net Worth client base. SJP has funds under management in excess of £154bn. This practice is well established and highly successful. Please note that this Partner Practice will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidates who are offered a role within this Practice.