Office & HR Administrator - 4 or 5 days a week
Exciting growing company looking to recruit an Office & HR Administrator, the right candidate must have good communication skills both written and verbally, they will be working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
You will be working in a dynamic and fast passed environment helping to implement and execute new systems and processes. As we grow the role will continue to evolve covering all aspects of the business administration. This may include contracts for subcontractors, employee queries, inspection reports, credit cards, assets and more.
Candidates must be confident in their own ability. Experience in HR, payroll, IR35, contract administration, Xero are preferable.
- To maintain and circulate the ‘Labour Spreadsheet’, indicating crew availability, to Director and Coordinators/HoDs on a weekly basis.
- Upon instruction from Supervisors/HoDs of new starters required for production, issuing of new starter information to prospective employees. This includes Right to work checks, driving licence requests, bank details, HMRC new start list, offer letter/contract of employment, next of kin details and NDA.
- Respond to any crew/employee queries
- Daily monitoring of the crew coordinator spreadsheet, ie checking on crew availability
- Upon notice of the Coordinators issuing of NDAs when crew are required to work in a different production.
- Annual checks on drivers’ licences.
- Updating and recording of crew training. Certificates filed on Trello Board and Employee’s personnel file. Notifying HoD of expired training and upon instruction arranging for H&S and other relevant training to take place.
- Co responsibility with Accounts Administrator for updating the weekly payroll spreadsheet for onward sending to payroll service provider Vehicle/Fleet Management – coordinating repairs and servicing of vehicles on daily/weekly basis.
- Updating the Vehicle spreadsheet
- Acting as point of contact with Defra for Plant importation and checks and forwarding information to relevant Coordinators.
- Issuing, collation and circulation of Supervisor Reports on Crew and vice versa when a Production comes to an end.
4-5 days a week, possible one day working from home once passed probationary period, with some flexibility towards family commitments if required.
Salary £26,000 - £27,000