ELEVATE Community Marketing Manager
Inmarsat has been at the forefront of global mobile satellite communications for over forty years, and is the market leading provider of voice and high-speed data communications for users on land, at sea and in the air through its constellation of 14 geostationary satellites. Inmarsat is a privately owned company with a profitable track record and significant growth aspirations. This is represented by more than 55 nationalities in the workforce, reflecting the global and dynamic nature of the business. With an investment of over $3 billion in its latest network infrastructure, Inmarsat is at the forefront of global mobile communications innovation.
Inmarsat Enterprise is a leading global provider of satellite-enabled managed connectivity services for land-based organisations. We are enabling the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and helping transform business outcomes across a diverse set of sectors, including agriculture, aid and NGO, media, mining, oil and gas, renewable energy, transport and utilities.
Primary role purpose:
Inmarsat Enterprise is focused on delivering world-changing IoT solutions through satellite connectivity, anywhere on the planet. As an indirect connectivity provider, relationships with our partners who incorporate our connectivity in their solutions are vital to our growth. In order to build these relationships we have recently created a programme called Inmarsat ELEVATE. Inmarsat ELEVATE brings together an online marketplace, a partner community and Inmarsat’s unique qualities to help our partners sell more. It is the cornerstone of Inmarsat Enterprise’s growth strategy.
We are looking for an organised individual with strong communication skills to manage the in-life community of ELEVATE partners. The ELEVATE Community Marketing Manager will own the success of the ELEVATE community, developing collaboration, ensuring seamless onboarding and optimising partner satisfaction.
The ELEVATE Community Marketing Manager will work closely with the ELEVATE Senior Growth Marketing Manager who will generate pipeline before handing the prospective partner to the ELEVATE Community Marketing Manager for onboarding. The ELEVATE Community Marketing Manager will work closely with the market development and sales teams to create a process for onboarding the partner which will include creating profiles on the marketplace/portal, press releases etc. Once partners are onboarded, the ELEVATE Community Marketing Manager will have responsibility for creating engagement with the wider community through the development of a portal, communication through the portal, communications around events, event organisation etc.
- Own the success of the ELEVATE community with metrics around collaboration, onboarding numbers and satisfaction
- Own the successful development of the ELEVATE partner portal
- Manage communications to ELEVATE community (partner webinars, emails, portal)
- Manage the creation of relevant onboarding materials with agency
- Manage sharing of critical assets through the portal
- Manage an event schedule and execute events with support from the wider ELEVATE and marketing team
- Manage the administration of ELEVATE marketing development funds to support partner campaign activity (with close alignment with ELEVATE Senior Growth Marketing Manager)
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Some experience running a community or programme based marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Self-starter, ambitious for success and ability to thrive under pressure
- Agency management experience
- Degree level educated
- Excellent interpersonal skills with collaborative working style
- Accustomed to working in cross-functional teams
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of mobile satellite, IoT or cellular industry
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience of working in a wholesale environment with channel partners
You must be eligible to work in this location advertised.
Our values define Inmarsat’s culture and represent what we believe in. Inmarsat employees aspire to certain behaviours which support our corporate values, they create a stronger working environment and lie at the heart of our continued success as an organisation.
- Customer – Providing a unique value to our customers
- Accountability – taking ownership, getting results and keeping our promises
- Respect – collaborating, embracing diversity and valuing differences
- Excellence – creating bold solutions for our customers and putting quality at the heart of everything we do