Location: Hatfield (head office)
Position: Central Member Experience Executive
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 + Benefits
Hours Per Week: 35
Date Posted: 13 Jan 2023
Closing Date: 27 Jan 2023
Vacancy Type: Permanent
About the Role
Would you like to join the largest Health and fitness operator in Europe, working with a passionate driven team with the will to win?
We’re excited to offer a great opportunity for a dynamic, customer focused individual to join our fantastic Central Member Experience Team..
You will handle and manage escalated member feedback, ensuring the delivery of our complaint handling procedures, escalation policy whilst continually seeking opportunities through insight, to improve our Member Feedback KPI’s.
What will be my main responsibilities?
- Meet and exceed member expectations in line with key Service Level Agreements and KPI’s.
- Support and where appropriate, lead the member feedback initiatives throughout the business, working to have the right resources, systems and processes in place that support exceptional customer service delivery.
- Report detailed member feedback activity – working closely with your Manager to understand, interpret and analyse detailed member feedback at local and regional level – identifying trends / club issues
- To work with RM’s/GM’s/HOD’s to improve attrition performance.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the terms and conditions of membership and to develop best practice initiatives.
- To provide regular insights of headline issues and topics, club compliance and areas for review/improvement.
So, what do you get from us?
As part of our Member Experience team, you will enjoy a great range of benefits including:
- Free Club Membership* for you and your family
- Discounts on our products such as Swimming / Tennis Lessons and Personal Training.
- Unlimited 50% discount on food and drinks
- Opportunity for advancement and career progression
- Learning and Development Opportunities.
- Wagestream App allowing you to be paid on demand
- Benefits Suite
What skills and experience do I need?
- A strong verbal and written communicator at all levels with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Be highly self-motivated and well organised
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Ability to work on multiple projects and quickly react and adapt to changes
- 2 years of experience in delivering customer service is desirable but not essential
- Ability to interpret data and insight to make strategic and tactical decision
Up for the challenge? We would love to hear from you!
You bring the passion. We bring the purpose. We’re more than a Club. We’re a community. Be a part of it.