As a store manager, you’re responsible for assisting the brand leader in managing and motivating your team to deliver an exceptional brand experience to our customers.
For us, the store leadership roles are not just about what happens within the store’s walls - although we want to deliver a wow, showroom experience to our customers every single day - it’s also about the community around you.
We see your store as the centre of a community of AllSaints fans and customers in your surrounding area, who might shop with us in store, online or via a partnership. As a store manager, you’ll support the brand leader and store team in delivering amazing in-store service.
The role will involve great time management, resilience, multitasking and determination to ensure that in store customer journey, the financial targets and delivery of business critical updates all happen appropriately.
Leadership of your team of floor managers and stylists will be a key part of how you spend your time, upskilling and equipping team members with the commercial skills to succeed and deliver sales targets, as well as exceptional service that makes our customers feel amazing.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
● The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
● One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
● We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
● We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
● You will equip and incentivise your team with the latest product knowledge, brand strategies and people updates empowering them to deliver an inspiring in-store experience
● Support the brand leader in the development of your team. You will recognise and highlight achievements as well as identify areas of improvement
● You will support in the planning and delivery of monthly floor sets, promoting our new collections and driving sales across all product categories
● With the help of our reporting technologies, you walk our shop floors on a daily basis 'through the eyes of our customers', maximising on all trade opportunities, identifying and reacting to risks at the earliest stage with pace
● Take responsibility for ensuring your floor management and stylist teams look and feel ready to impress our customers - showcasing achievements and the pride in your team through our Google platforms
● Awareness and handling of employee related matters in store: you will work alongside your brand leader to resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
● First and foremost you are an amazing leader. You strive to get the best from your team, identifying strengths and you inspire our teams to dazzle our customers
● You love fashion! We need you to be an irresistible ambassador for AllSaints and a believer in the power of an amazing new outfit (or three!)
● You have strong relationship management skills, creating fun and inviting environments for both team and customers and you have the ability to influence our partners when needed
● Tenacity and belief to succeed - you aim high, aiming for challenging targets and deadlines and supporting your team to work towards them. You have the winning mentality that your team aspire to
● Strong business acumen - you know your business inside and out. An active user of all reporting technologies with proven ability to use to your commercial advantage; you know what your customers want and how to deliver on their expectations - it's your passion and it shows!
● Honest, trustworthy and dependable - you live by our brand values
● A protector of the brand. A mentality to care for your customers, profit margins and product, as well as your teams and customer's health and safety. You are dedicated and committed to the success of the brand
● Positive and inspiring: you’re a natural coach and want to help our teams do their best and feel appreciated
● A generous wardrobe allowance so that you can wear our beautiful clothes to work each day
● We area disability committed certified employer
● Employee discount for you to spend with family and friends
● 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 2 years continuous service
● Bank holidays, birthdays and volunteering days off
● Access to dental cash plan & free virtual GP appointments through Aviva
● UNUM employee assistance helpline
● Life assurance cover
● Access to discounted gym membership and corporate discounts
● Free, confidential, wellbeing and lifestyle support with Retail Trust
● Enhanced family leave benefits (neonatal, fertility, maternity, paternity, adaption, menopause)
● Health days for you to use either for physical or mental wellness
● Dedicated mental health support from our mental health first aiders
● Eye care vouchers, season ticket loans and much more!
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes.
We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.