SAP Data Application Consultant - Relaunch@Capgemini
Our Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence.
We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a willingness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
The job on offer
As one of the leading SAP System Integrators, we are expanding our data capability to work on exciting projects using the latest SAP technologies, including S/4HANA, SAP Data Services, SAP Information Steward and SAP MDG. Data is pivotal to the Renewable Enterprise and you will be key to enabling our clients to move to a data led approach, involved with all aspects of data on our S/4HANA programmes.
About our UK SAP Practice Team: Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally.
We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets , and innovative delivery methodologies.
As a SAP Senior Data Consultant you will perform a mixture of roles. Demand for improved data quality and the move to S/4HANA is driving demand for SAP Senior Data Consultants, to ensure that not only the data that is migrated is of a high quality and delivered on time, but that the governance processes and tools are in place too.
- Leading the data stream on S/4HANA Programmes
- Providing advice and guidance to clients and managing the delivery of the Data Migration and Data Management components of projects using a data led approach - high quality data is the new oil and is key to enable our customers to become data driven organisations.
We appreciate that you may have had a period of time out of the Tech/SAP industry and we will be able to support you on your journey back as you refresh your SAP knowledge.
- Have demonstrable experience of SAP Data Migration.
- Experience in ABAP programming or SAP Data Services is required,Knowledge of SAP tables, structures, and transactions
- Experience of SAP Data Migration project lifecycles
- Eager to learn new tools and skills in the Data space, such as CBS ET, Data Services and Information Steward
You will be required to pass through SC Clearance if you are successful in this recruitment process, which is a condition of undertaking the role. Please ensure you are aware of the requirements before submitting your application.
For more information about Security Clearance you can check the requirements in advance online at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/united-kingdom-security-vetting-clearance-levels/national-security-vetting-clearance-levels.
Why Capgemini is Unique
- We realise a Total Reward package should be move than just compensation. At Capgemini we offer range of core and flexible benefits and have a Peer Recognition Portal called Applaud
- At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work
- Employee wellbeing is vitally important to us as an organisation. We see a healthy and happy workforce a critical component for us to achieve our organisational ambitions. To help support wellbeing we have trained ‘Mental Health Champions’ across each of our business areas. We have also invested in wellbeing apps such as Thrive and Peppy
- Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a ‘People Manager’ Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an ‘Architect’ our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the Future you Want
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients.
We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance
their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology.
The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Get the Future you want | www.capgemini.com