SAP ABAP Developer - Relaunch@Capgemini
Our Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence.
We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a willingness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
The job on offer
The role will be project driven where you will be responsible for delivering the architectural and system design, build and testing of SAP related integration solutions together with their integration into that project’s functional design and build.
As one of the leading SAP Integrators, we are expanding our development capability to work on exciting projects using the latest SAP technologies, including S/4HANA, BTP, UI5, Gateway and Fiori.
The Capgemini SAP Integration team focuses on delivering intuitive, pervasive, engaging and consistent solutions across multiple platforms and hybrid architectures, and we are looking for SAP Integration consultants and architects to join the team, deliver leading SAP solutions and grow their career with Capgemini.
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally.
We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
- Deliver development services from across the Company portfolio in a fast-changing environment.
- Drive the industrialization of services delivery and the implementation process.
- Understand and practice value-based fit to standard delivery approach
- Ensure customer success, satisfaction, and reference ability in SAP projects
- Holistic overview of the SAP product and service portfolio
- Experience of implementing ABAP Programming, preferably Object Oriented.
- Experience with a selection of other development objects, for example Function Modules, Data dictionary objects, BADI, BAPI, User-Exits, Web Services Gateway oData Services, CDS Views, ABAP for HANA, Smartforms, Reports or performance tuning is advantageous
- Strong customer focus with good client facing consulting capability as roles are working collaboratively with our clients, and on behalf of our clients with their suppliers
- Perform testing of system changes and to assist in user testing of changes
- Participate in knowledge sharing with colleagues in SAP technical and related client business matters
- Playing an active part in Process Improvement, ensuring compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality.
Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions.
For example, if you want to become a ‘People Manager’ Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an ‘Architect’ our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts.
A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future.
By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs.
So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future.
It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.