Virtalent is an award-winning Virtual Assistant service in the UK, specialising in PA and digital marketing support. We're on the lookout for talented people in search of a remote working opportunity that really works!
We are currently recruiting for PA and Marketing Assistants.
- Flexible working - plan your working day around any other commitments. Whether that's a school run or your favourite yoga class, there are no set hours here.
- Decide your schedule - work as little as 10 hours per week, or a whole lot more. It's completely up to you!
- Rewarding work - continue your professional career by supporting busy entrepreneurs looking for 1:1 support from an expert Virtual Assistant. This is not 'just admin'!
- Not a 9-5 - no office politics, no commute; no nonsense.
- Handpicked clients - you have the final say over which of our vetted clients you want to work with and you'll always be supported by a dedicated Client Success Manager.
- Join our cloud-based community - need a restaurant recommendation? Fancy a chat? Work alongside a team of like-minded individuals. There's no need to go it alone!
- Holiday cover - need a break? A colleague will look after your clients so you can take time out.
At Virtalent, we'll match you with a client based on your professional background and expertise.
You'll then work on a 1:1 basis to support your clients, who are often small business owners looking to grow their companies, with a wide range of tasks. That could be anything from managing their inbox and diary, through to helping them sift through CVs in their latest recruitment drive - every day is different!
It's essential that you:
- You are not already in full or part time employment
- Have at least 8 years' relevant experience to the role of a Virtual Assistant.
- You're based in the UK.
- You have a suitable working space, free from distractions.
- You have a stable broadband Internet connection and your own laptop.
- You have worked from home before, in some capacity.
- You are available to work during standard UK office hours, Monday to Friday. Unfortunately, we can't consider applications from anyone looking to work evenings and weekends only.
Do you think you have what it takes? Click the Apply button to find out more and make an application!
Please note this is a freelance / self-employed opportunity. You will be responsible for paying your own tax and National Insurance contributions.