We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join Pfizer's Digital Solution and Service Management organization.
Our team is responsible to provide thought leadership in applications, platforms, and technology portfolio along with providing operational support globally for all solutions within the Commercial and Marketing Facing domains. Our mission is to help bring medicines to patients through the delivery of impactful and sustainable technology solutions. Through our team of talented technologists, we provide solution and service delivery, technology platforms managements, and optimization and application support excellence. The Manager, Solution and Service Management is a critical role in helping us achieve our mission.
The Manager (Professional), Salesforce.com/Veeva Technical Support Specialist, Solution and Service Management, will be responsible for providing support and maintenance services to Commercial business applications primarily leveraging Salesforce.com/Veeva platform technologies and mid-tier technologies. This role will maintain stable, compliant, and reliable systems, engage with customers and service providers to resolve support issues, and partner with solution delivery to deploy new solutions and capabilities. This role will apply comprehensive technical and domain knowledge to provide technical leadership for support, maintenance, and operation of simple to complex commercial applications. The qualified candidate in this role will serve as a technical resource on the team to ensure application service, availability and performance levels are met. This role will participate and contribute as a team member, collaborate with other support teams, drive continuous improvement, and ensure business solutions are supported with the highest level of customer satisfaction. Individual in this role will also work with regional and market level Digital and business contacts globally to manage communications and service relationships.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
With limited oversight be responsible:
- Responsible for service delivery of simple to moderately complex applications within the commercial portfolio.
- Will apply comprehensive technical and domain knowledge to independently help resolve support issues for simple to moderately complex applications.
- Will independently take decisions to develop new options to resolve problems.
- Independently manage maintenance change releases related to enhancements and bug fixes for simple to moderately complex applications.
- Use of appropriate communication tools and practices to present complex concepts to stakeholders and influencers.
- Maintain key metrics for quality, efficiency, and performance. Identify areas for improvement, agree and implement improvement plans with Digital Business Partner.
- Responsible for support vendor relationship management. Partner with service providers to drive increased value
- Demonstrate in-depth technical and domain subject matter expertise of the key applications.
- Monitor, review and implement compliance and security measures.
- Support audit and legal requests and coordinate quarterly recertification
- Provide status updates and communicate relevant information to key stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in a Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Business Management field.
- IT experience in application development and/or application support
- Experience in application development and/or application support with Salesforce.com and/or Veeva platform.
- Experience with one or more data integration technologies such as Salesforce.com (Including Force.com and APEX coding), Informatica Cloud Services, MuleSoft, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, Snowflake, Informatica, etc.
- Experience with Software Development and/or IT Service Management life cycle
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and relationship competencies.
- Excellent organizational and time management capabilities. Ability to multi-task, plan, organize and effectively execute tasks and projects.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn, and ability to quickly develop new technical and functional competencies.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team, earning the trust both of customers and teammates.
- Ability to adapt to new work assignments, flexibility, and willingness to work with a global team across regions and time zones.
- Salesforce.com Certification
- Experience with Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) processes
- Experience with Veeva CRM platform
- ITIL / PMP Certification
- Experience with data and integration technologies such as Informatica Cloud Services, MuleSoft, Oracle, Amazon Web Services, Snowflake, UC4
- Experience working in the Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry
None, primarily office/computer-based work
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- This role will require to cover support for Europe, Middle East & Latin America time zone
- Pfizer Digital is a 7x24x365 endeavor. This role may require occasional physical or virtual participation on a weekend, holiday, or after normal business hours
- May occasionally require travel, primarily to other Pfizer sites in the region and globally.
Work Location Assignment: 2-3 Days / Week in Pfizer Office
Work Location Assignment: Flexible