About the role
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Star Expert to join our team at Mercedes-Benz of West London.
As a Sytner Star Expert, you will be the first point of contact for customers by initiating conversation and building rapport to excite them about the brand. You will promote the benefits and unique selling points of Mercedes accessories and vehicle ownership.
This is a full-time role which can typically include weekends to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service. About you
Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in retail and be able to maintain exceptional customer care in a competitive environment.
A passion for delivering excellent customer service is a key attribute of the position, along with a determination to expand your knowledge and inspire others; you will demonstrate enthusiasm and self-motivation to excel in customer service. We offer extensive training to allow you to develop expert knowledge of the Mercedes-Benz brand.
You will be responsible for:
- Wonderful welcome and Fond Farewell - Delivering a 5 Star warm and friendly experience
- Understanding customers’ needs and being able to help whether sales, service or parts.
- Providing refreshments and snacks for customers
- Sales - Engaging with sales customer. Logging all sales enquiries. Supporting customers with specification, MercedesME, being part of the excitement of customer collection
- Service - to be able to complete full service host duties. Including facilitating service visit, liaising with Service team
- Customer Loyalty - support the customer with initiatives to enhance loyalty with the dealership
- Making it special - listening to our customers and going above and beyond in making their experience special
- Being able to support all customers throughout the day throughout the business
- Fantastic facilities - maintaining showroom and pitch display, cleaning desks between customers, maintaining showroom and entrance standards
This role is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy meeting people and working for a prestige brand in a highly successful and motivated team.
Please note you may be asked to attend an assessment centre. Why Sytner?
Sytner Group are delighted to provide an industry-leading benefits package.
We are passionate about continuous improvement and building an environment where everyone feels valued, appreciated and able to reach their full potential.
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement - 33 days inc. bank holidays
- Industry-leading Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Career Development
- Recognition of Long Service every 5 years
- Discounted Car Schemes
- High Street Discounts
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Cycle to work scheme
- One day a year paid voluntary / community work
- Business social events
At Sytner, our values and the way we behave are important to us. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, supporting our colleagues to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We are committed to creating an equitable environment and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief.
As part of our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, you have the right to ask for changes / adjustments to job interviews and the recruitment process.
For more information around reasonable adjustments and the recruitment process please click here .
Unsure? Read on...
We represent over 23 of the world's most prestige vehicle brands, across our 140 UK dealerships.
We pride ourselves on ‘Developing Talent and ‘Building Careers’ and our colleagues recently scored Sytner Group an outstanding 89% on our colleague engagement survey.