Location: Homebased & London
Working hours: Approx 10-25 hours per week, flexible hours
Salary: Up to £15-20 per hour
Impetus and Momentum is a small consultancy, based around the work of a Director, working with multiple blue-chip clients, associates and with bespoke agencies across London. The Director is looking for a Project Manager to work flexibly. The role will be majority home-based, with the occasional meeting in London.
The work that the company is engaged with includes projects as diverse as people, diversity and inclusion and culture through to client insight, brand, marketing and sales strategy. There is always a lot of activity happening, so keeping on top of what needs to be done is becoming increasingly difficult. We work with clients across the world – some face-to-face, but many remotely.
We are a fun team where we work flexibly, but each takes responsibility for both the thinking and planning, as well as the practical delivery of the tasks we set ourselves.
Main purpose of role:
Role 1: Managing our Communities, including all our online presence
- Take ownership of our LinkedIn strategy and drive audience engagement, outreach and relevant use of content and campaigns to build audiences, interaction and sales pipeline of leads – for the organisation as a whole and for specific campaigns or solutions we wish to promote
- Proactively keep track of conversations and threads on LinkedIn Groups, relevant Slack and Discord Channels and make relevant contributions, posts and comments to build profile and relationships
- Be responsible for proactively gathering, creating and posting case studies, new articles, client feedback and testimonials to share across relevant media and content
Role 2: Liaising and tracking client work
- Oversee management of new project pipeline to include the pitch process, creating documents, client engagement and managing any of our associates and partners being engaged
- Project Manage new clients and work to ensure timelines are clear and materials are created and proofed in a timely manner
- Supporting the Director to continually review and improve business processes, including the best use of technology to support the business and ensure a seamless client experience
- Act as the key liaison for client feedback for online or face-to-face courses and implement any suggested improvements
- To plan (and deliver/facilitate as you gain confidence) workshops on a range of topics with our clients, or online mixed cohorts
As an ideal candidate, you will hold the following skills and experiences:
- A strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English;
- Highly organised and able to plan (and keep to) project timelines;
- An understanding of working with B2B – whether in technology, financial or professional services;
- Capable of proactively researching and keeping up-to-date with ideas and thought leadership from a wide variety of sources, as well as being able to clearly outline the core messages from any reports;
- Excellent copy-writer, editor and proof-reader;
- To be fun, vibrant and intellectually curious, in particular regarding company culture, inclusion and diversity and wider environmental and social issues;
- Experience of working in a corporate environment and with large organisations;
- Logical, systematic approach and very reliable;
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Exceptional written communication, including strong proofing and editing experience;
- Previous experience working with senior management and taking responsibility for projects;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, MailChimp, LinkedIn and PowerPoint;
- Highly organised with the ability to efficiently manage time and projects effectively;
- High level of communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Experience in a field where engagement and perceptions of key clients and customers is critical.
Flexible working hours
Minimum 10 hours per week, maximum 25 hours a week £15-20 per hour.
Jeito Consulting /Impetus and Momentum is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, or religion or belief. Although disabled applicants are not obliged to inform employers of their disability they will still be covered by the Disability Discrimination Act once their disability becomes known.