Acorn Education & Care are currently hiring for a Registered Manager in the Rotherham area.
Hours: Full Time, Permanent (40 hours per week)
Our next Registered Manager will have:
- Mandatory: Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare or NVQ equivalent
- Level 5 Diploma - Leadership and Management Children’s and Young People (Preferred or willing to work towards)
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle required
- Extensive experience of working in a residential setting
- High level of working knowledge of relevant legislation such as Children’s Act and Quality Care Standards
- Experience of leading and motivating teams
- Ability to effectively train individuals and groups
Acorn Education & Care, part of the Outcomes First Group, are recruiting a Registered Manager to join our team based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Walnut Tree Lodge is an accommodation with a capacity of 4, where we support Young People from the ages of 8 – 18 years build incredible futures by giving them opportunities, developing their life skills and personal interests.
The accommodation is based in rural Rotherham and is within commuting distance of Sheffield and Doncaster
How we reward you
We want our residents to have the best care possible, and therefore you’ll receive an exceptional rewards package including:
- Up to £60,000.00 per annum (dependant on experience and qualifications)
- Potential bonuses to be discussed
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme with options to increase your contributions
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
- Earn £1000 by referring a friend
And a market-leading benefit offering through our Flexible Benefits Platform, Vista, enables you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme
- Critical illness cover
To apply now please click Apply or call us today on 01204 927626 and speak to one our dedicated talent scouts!
Acorn Education & Care is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS.
*Ts and Cs apply