Thursday 30 November 2023Salary Range
£85,255 - £100,300We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to DiscussionJob Description Summary
We're now looking for an Area Director - Asset Finance Sales to work across our London and East England region. Reporting to the MD Asset Finance & Invoice Finance Sales you'll be responsible for driving Asset Finance new business. This will include leading, coaching & developing a Sales team to achieve a series of financial and non financial measures as well as contributing to the strategic planning of the AF team. In this strategically critical sales leadership role, you'll have an excellent opportunity to develop the team. You'll use your strong external network and understanding of the asset finance product, to support development of the proposition as well as deliver against key performance objectives.Job DescriptionJOB TITLE:Area Director - Asset Finance SalesLOCATION(S):
London and East EnglandHOURS:
Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites
Specialist Client Solutions (SCS) is part of Business & Commercial Banking and delivers products solutions to clients, which are aligned to the strategy of Helping Britain Prosper. The products SCS offers help clients with their Working Capital needs and include Merchant Services, Payments, Trade, Invoice Finance and Asset Finance.
The Asset Finance (AF) Team plays a key part of the cashflow solution for many trading businesses and is a growth product both within LBG and the UK generally, making this an exciting area to develop a career within LBG!About the Opportunity:
We're now looking for an Area Director - Asset Finance Sales to work across our London and East England region. Reporting to the MD Asset Finance & Invoice Finance Sales you'll be responsible for driving Asset Finance new business. This will include leading, coaching & developing a Sales team to achieve a series of financial and non financial measures as well as contributing to the strategic planning of the AF team. In this strategically critical sales leadership role, you'll have an excellent opportunity to develop the team. You'll use your strong external network and understanding of the asset finance product, to support development of the proposition as well as deliver against key performance objectives.What you'd be doing...
Why Lloyds Banking Group?
- Leading and motivating a team of associate directors, to deliver asset finance products to both existing and new clients and achieve both financial and non-financial targets
- Builds & manages key customer relationships both internal (SME/MC/Client management/risk/product/pan SCS) and external (KBI's/brokers/valuers)
- Collaborates effectively across SCS to assist in product development, identifying/mitigating risk and transformation
- Build and maintain an effective external network to ensure maximisation of opportunity across all channels. Ensure common goals and strategic alignment with the wider Group to drive product offerings into our client base.
- Grow product penetration from recently acquired new customers.
- Provides effective feedback to team members to assist them in their in role development and future ambitions
If you think all banks are the same, you’d be wrong. We’re an innovative, fast-changing business that’s shaping finance as a force for good. A bank that’s empowering its people to innovate, explore possibilities and grow with purpose.What we'll need from you...
About working for us
- A knowledge of Asset Finance is a key requirement.
- Sales Leadership experience - previous line management experience ideally required, managing small to medium sized teams and/ or experience in coaching, development, performance management.
- Strong communication and partnering skills with experience in building, creating and managing relationships with clients and influential partners.
- Credit Analysis - Strong commercial reasoning skills with the ability to assess, analyse and interpret financial information.
- Strong presentational skills including the ability to communicate with and influence key customers
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready to start growing with purpose? Apply today!At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.