Thursday 30 November 2023Salary Range
£0 - £0We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid WorkingJob Description Summary
Provides insightful, high quality complex information, advice and guidance exercising control and tailored to senior stakeholder needs EITHER through managing a small team AND/OR operating as an analytical/research professional.Job DescriptionPeople Analytics Junior Consultant Location:Bristol, Halifax Hours:
Full time Working Pattern:
At least 2 days per week in our Bristol or Halifax office. About this Opportunity
You will play a vital role in the People and Places Data Hub acting as a bridge between People data analytics and stakeholders across the organisation. The role aims to facilitate effective data-driven decision-making by promoting data products, providing actionable insights, and upskilling colleagues in data literacy, ultimately contributing to optimised workforce management and strategic People initiatives. Accountabilities & Responsibilities
You will need:
- Data Advocacy: Champion the value of data-driven decision-making across the bank by promoting People and Places data products and their benefits.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Collaborate with HR teams (Human Resource Directors & People Partners), business leaders, and cross-functional partners to understand their data needs and provide relevant insights.
- Data Insights: Extract meaningful insights from HR data analytics and present them in a clear and actionable manner to stakeholders.
- Data Upskilling: Lead efforts to enhance data literacy among colleagues, offering training and support to enable effective data usage.
- Product Knowledge: Develop a deep understanding of HR data products, their methodologies, and applications, ensuring accurate communication.
- Data Governance: Advocate for and ensure adherence to data governance standards and policies while sharing data insights.
- Continuous Improvement: Contribute to the enhancement of data products by gathering feedback and insights from stakeholders.
- Collaborate with HR teams and stakeholders to identify data-driven opportunities and challenges.
- Promote HR data products, showcasing their benefits and applicability to different business contexts.
- Translate complex HR data insights into actionable recommendations for strategic decision-making.
- Develop and deliver engaging presentations and reports that convey data-driven insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with data analysts and scientists to ensure data products meet stakeholder needs.
- Foster a culture of data-driven decision-making and curiosity across the bank.
3 years of experience in HR data analytics or related roles. Demonstrated success in effectively communicating data insights to stakeholders, promoting data-driven decision-making, and upskilling colleagues in data literacy.
About working for us
- Data Literacy: Strong understanding of data concepts and the ability to translate technical insights to non-technical stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively engage and collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
- Data Presentation: Proficient in conveying complex data insights through presentations, reports, and visualisations.
- HR Domain Knowledge: Comprehensive understanding of HR processes, policies, and regulations within the banking sector.
- Communication: Clear and concise communication skills to convey data insights and recommendations.
- Training and Facilitation: Ability to conduct engaging training sessions and workshops to improve data literacy.
- Problem Solving: Creative problem-solving skills to address unique data-related challenges.
Our focus is to ensure that we’re inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background identity or culture.
We were one of the first organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So, if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes. Just let us know.We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 28 days holiday with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready for a career where you can have a positive impact as you learn, grow and thrive?Apply today and find out moreAt Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.