Friday 08 December 2023Salary Range
£71,825 - £84,500We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid WorkingJob Description Summary
An exciting opportunity to join the Channels team within Business & Commercial Banking (BCB) and support the transformation of the business to meet our strategic objectives to build a digitally-led relationship bank for our business customers.
We have an ambitious strategy to digitise the business and harness the power of data, committing significant investment to deliver this transformation over the next few years. The Channels team sits at the heart of this change, accountable for shaping the digitisation plans, harnessing data to personalise multi-channel client interactions and developing a leading customer engagement strategy.
This role is a chance to join Channels as part of the Customer Data & Insight Products leadership team. The team is focussed on unlocking value from both internal and external data, delivering personalised insight products for customers that drive digital and multi-channel interactions that enable our strategic growth, client experience and value objectives.Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Director - Customer Data & Insight ProductsLOCATION(S): Bristol, CardiffHOURS: Full timeWORKING PATTERN: Hybrid, 40% of your time (or two days per week) in one of our office hubsAbout this opportunity
As a Director in the Customer Data & Insight Products team, you’ll be responsible for:
What You’ll Get in Return
- Owning and building the view of business data demand and use cases and shaping into a focused and actionable data strategy with associated roadmap
- Defining and championing the target proposition for our customer insight products and alignment with wider BCB initiatives and plans
- Working closely with Platform and Data partners to design and deliver data and insight products from ideation to launch, to meet business requirements and timescales
- Collaborating with broader Channels, Propositions and Marketing teams to shape go-to-market strategies to effectively commercialise and drive engagement with the products to existing and new customers
- Embedding a test and learn mentality across the team, maximising customer research, market insight and data analysis to measure impact and prioritise
- Defining, evaluating and optimizing performance of the products through a comprehensive set of metrics to assess customer outcomes and drive decision-making
- Managing risks and issues, working closely with risk teams to build controls to ensure consistent delivery of fair customer outcomes and regulatory compliance
What you’ll need
- Ownership of a portfolio of priority initiatives at the centre of the business transformation, building your knowledge of the BCB business and associated growth initiatives
- Opportunity to build your network across the breadth of BCB and beyond
- Exposure to senior leadership across Digital Banking, Analytics & Propositions and wider BCB
- Stretching and broadening your leadership capabilities including strategic development, analytical thinking, influencing and storytelling
- Job satisfaction and purpose with a role aligned to driving forward our data and digitisation agenda to meet our client and business needs
- Data & digital strategy development: experience shaping and mobilising data-led initiatives, working with technology/platform teams to land innovative propositions
- Project / programme management: experience working through the project lifecycle, able to succeed under pressure managing multiple priorities and influencing prioritisation decisions
- Critical thinking & Problem solving: Ability to take a structured approach to see opportunities and solve problems, working with your network to shape solutions to drive plans forward
- Storytelling and Communication: ability to craft a compelling vision and distil complex information into a succinct and simple story for a variety of audiences from senior leadership to technical colleagues
- Leadership: ability to coach, mentor and guide team members to excel in their roles and create a positive and diverse team culture that attracts and retains talent
- Data, technology and market awareness: a good understanding of the industry and business environment in which the Group operates, with an active interest in data and digital technology trends
We’re on an exciting journey and there couldn’t be a better time to join us. The investments we’re making in our people, data, and technology are leading to innovative projects, fresh possibilities, and countless new ways for our people to work, learn, and thrive.About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.