Health and Social Care Trainer
We are looking for a friendly and knowledgeable Health and Social Care Trainer to join an exciting social care provider in Wokingham.
Position: Health and Social Care Trainer
Hours: Full-time, Mon – Fri: 9-5 with flexibility for overtime to meet business needs and facilitate the on-call (on rota)
Salary:£25,000 - £27,000 per annum depending on experience
Closing date: 25th December 2023
Company benefits: Company pension and on-site parking
About the role:
As a Health and Social Care Trainer, you will be responsible for running the induction training programme and overseeing the ongoing staff training. Your primary focus will be on coordinating the e-learning initiatives for our employees, ensuring that all staff members undergo mandatory training aligned with the care certificate. The aim is to give confidence and preparedness to the organisation’s workforce, enabling them to deliver safe, compassionate care and support.
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Fire Awareness
- Personal Safety
- Infection Control & PPE Practical Assessment
- First Aid and Basic Life Support
- Moving and Handling
- Personal care
- Equality and Diversity
- Mental Capacity Act (MCA)
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
- Medication Awareness
- Safeguarding Adults and Children
- Nutrition, Hydration and Food Hygiene/Safety
- Confidentiality, GDPR, Recording and Reporting
We are in search of an individual who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of those we serve. Your expertise will contribute to the delivery of exceptional care and support within our organisation.
Essential criteria for the role of Health and Social Care Trainer include:
- Proven experience as a Healthcare Trainer providing care courses.
- A friendly and warm personality, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- CPI Certified (Desirable).
- Strong organisational skills to manage training programs effectively.
- Ability to create engaging and informative training materials.
- Dedication to upholding high standards of care and compliance.
- Flexibility to adapt to the evolving needs of our healthcare environment.
We very much welcome previous experience in roles such as Health and Social Care Trainer, Healthcare Trainer, Social Care Trainer, Education, Social Care, Healthcare, Health Trainer etc.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is being advertised by Social Care People on behalf of the organisation. #INDSCP