Power Apps Developer
Willmott Dixon are looking for an experienced Power Apps Developer who can deliver Power Platform services and solutions to our internal customers using the suite of Microsoft's Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Dynamics 365. You will be working with stakeholders and end users to elicit requirements and assist in developing design specifications. You will be able to understand customers pain points and develop and deliver the solutions they need to make their lives easier.
In addition to being a skilled Power Apps Developer, we also require you to have solid, hands-on experience of customisation development of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (D365 CE).
You will also have the opportunity to work with other developers in the team to help them develop further knowledge which will enable them to upskill within the Power Apps development space. This role can be done either as a fully remote or a hybrid role. Our head office is located in Letchworth Garden City.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
We are looking for somebody with:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Power Automate, PowerApps developing new model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Experience in interpreting functional requirements and transforming the business use cases into technical designs and building applications for end users.
- Proven track record of analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
- Understanding of responsive design concepts in canvas apps (Orientation, Layout Containers, Breakpoints).
- PowerApps and Component Library application lifecycle management.
- Ability to create and maintain components built with PCF (PowerApps Component Framework). React experience is required.
- Experience in creating and maintaining custom themes, including iconography for canvas and model driven apps.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Power Automate.
- Experience of Implementing Dynamics 365 (CRM) solution: Customer Engagement (Sales, Customer Service, Marketing)
- A good understanding of sales, marketing, business processes and how they relate to D365.
- Web Resources / Plugins
- Azure Functions
- Knowledgeable on installing and configuring data gateways.
- Experience with API or services integrations and a firm understanding of implementing solutions with multiple data sources.
- Working knowledge using .NET, .NET CORE, C#.
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum development environment.
- Good understanding and experience of DevOps practices and tools.
If you aspire to work in an environment driven by the below human values and behaviours, Willmott Dixon could be the place for you!
* Genuine and friendly
* Innovative and keen to improve
* Responsive to customer needs
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace and will consider flexible and agile working. We are a disability confident employer.
Benefits: In return we reward our people generously with a competitive package that gives you flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities. This includes but is not limited to, an enhanced pension scheme, full private medical, life assurance, incentive bonus and a car scheme which will make us a market leader in sustainable company travel. You will also benefit from a motoring expenditure allowance (MEA) and everyone can access a new generation of low carbon and electric cars via the Willmott Dixon run car leasing scheme.
With over 170 years of rich history, Willmott Dixon's purpose is beyond profit; delivering brilliant buildings, transforming lives, strengthening communities and enhancing the environment so our world is fit for future generations. Ensuring that we add lasting value to the neighbourhoods we work in; our values, people, innovation, partnerships and focus on sustainability has allowed us to build a successful and solid privately owned business where our people can thrive.
Construction is changing and we are at the forefront of that change. Pioneering new ways to build, innovating the way construction is viewed and establishing ourselves as one of the top employers in any industry. It truly is an amazing company in one of the most exciting industries with a vast array of professional career paths. Adding to that our numerous people awards, we understand everyone has a unique potential and ability to make a difference and succeed; if you want your skills developed and talent recognised, why not join our business!
Willmott Dixon was awarded No 1 in the Best "Big" Companies (2022) to work for and already holds the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2022. We are the first major contractor and developer to win a King's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.