Tuesday 12 December 2023Salary Range
£118,652 - £139,590We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid WorkingJob Description Summary
Head of Direct Customer JourneysJob DescriptionJOB TITLE:
Head of Direct Customer JourneysSALARY:
£99,935 - £117,570 (National), £118,652-139,590 (London)LOCATION(S):
Bristol, Leeds or LondonHOURS:
Full timeWORKING PATTERN:
Our work style is hybrid which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sitesAbout this opportunity
You’ll join us as Head of Direct Customer Journeys, within Homes, Consumer Lending. Our Homes team focuses on delivery of lending to UK borrowers, enabling first time buyers to get on the ladder and those already on it to keep moving. As a key driver of the Group growth strategy, the Homes business is driving a multi-year transformation of relationship lending. Our ambition is to deepen relationships and help our customers at every stage of their home-buying journey whilst importantly helping them protect their families and homes.
The Homes team design and price our products and propositions, working with partners and platforms to develop market-leading customer journeys that meet the full range of a customer’s home buying needs.
As part of the Relationship Mortgages Acquisition team within Homes, you’ll develop innovative solutions to customer problems, using data and technology to improve the direct customer experience and deepen relationships. You’ll enhance our direct omni-channel journeys, find opportunities to maximise franchise value, embed personalisation, develop direct propositions, reimagine how we give advice to customers and extend our upstream initiatives. This role requires excellent collaboration across the business to develop Homes’ strategy for Mass Affluent, customer value propositions and to maximise our relationship deepening opportunities across direct and intermediary channels. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Delivery of Direct growth and income targets
- Responsible for the strategic development of all the Direct Home buying customer acquisition journeys and associated performance
- Uses a deep understanding of digital possibilities and customer expectations to innovate and re-imagine the franchise mortgage acquisition journeys to develop a hassle-free customer experience that puts the customer at the heart of the process
- Transform end to end business process to maximise operational efficiency and colleague experience, ensuring the choices made enable agility for the future
- Reimagine and simplify current approach to advice to enable the breadth of product range to be discussed
- Develop product propositions that leverage omni channel capabilities to improve the customer experience, maximising customer value across our Lloyds and Halifax brands
- Partner with Mass Affluent to develop a range of proposition, journey and policy solutions that effectively support the Homes needs of this customer segment
- Ensure satisfaction measures are optimised for direct customers e.g. business impact, NPS, customer complaints
- Effective risk management and control, creating a culture to facilitate timely identification of issues and embedding control by design capabilities
- Lead a successful team that uses data, customer and external insights and technology to drive innovative solutions
If you think all banks are the same, you’d be wrong. We’re an innovative, fast-changing business that’s shaping finance as a force for good. A bank that’s empowering its people to innovate, explore possibilities and grow with purpose.What you’ll need:
And any experience of these would be really useful:
- A background of leading and delivering transformational change within Financial Services
- Accustomed to using data, insight and technology to drive innovative digital solutions
- Adept at designing and delivering customer focussed products which are transparent and easy to use
- Visible leader and coach, with a consistent track record of delivering through others, building teams and developing talent
- Excellent communication skills, with significant experience engaging and influencing stakeholders internally and externally
- A change champion, you have a drive for continuous improvement and simplification, to improve customer and commercial outcomes
- Experience in proactively building external and internal networks, to facilitate innovative delivery and to develop your own commercial awareness.
About working for us
- Detailed knowledge of Mortgages, including a clear understanding of customer, market, conduct, regulatory and competitor trends is highly desirable
- A background in product and propositions development
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready to start growing with purpose?Apply today
.At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.