Thursday 07 December 2023Salary Range
£98,685 - £116,100We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid WorkingJob Description Summary
Digital Banking, Analytics and Propositions’ ambition is to be the best digital bank for our business and commercial customers, helping our customers to meet their needs digitally and enable colleagues to provide support at key moments where human interaction makes a difference.
The Customer Proposition, Strategic Delivery team, are responsible for influencing and shaping the integration and successful delivery of the BCB Customer Proposition which is being formed as part of the BCB strategic digital transformation programme.
Our ideal candidate would be an experienced Director to join the team to help represent BCB customers within the digital transformation programme. We work across all of BCB’s critical initiatives to shape the strategic vision, ensure that design decisions are based on customer need, and that BCB delivers integrated, consistent and coherent customer experience across all of our products and journeys. This is a unique opportunity to drive the next phase of our strategy for our customers!Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Director, Customer Proposition, Strategic DeliveryLOCATION: London, Birmingham, Edinburgh, BristolHOURS: Full timeWORKING PATTERN: Hybrid, 40% (or two days) in one of our offices per weekAbout this opportunity
We need a self-motivated, proactive teammate; someone who has an eye on the bigger picture and up for the challenge of working on a large, sophisticated programme that will drive significant change across our business. The role includes:
- Setting the strategic vision for the customer proposition
- Engaging with Accountable Executives and leaders across Business & Commercial Banking (BCB) platform and business teams to ensure all elements of the customer proposition come together to deliver the strategic objective
- Growing the BCB franchise through the development of new propositions and improving customer experience, demonstrating the opportunities that come from digitisation
- Understanding pan product and customer journeys and opportunities to improve customer experience
- Developing an insight and data-driven understanding of customer needs, and collaborating across BCB to ensure the investment initiatives meet these needs
- Developing and supporting the prioritisation of a roadmap to dynamically increase consistency and alignment with our vision
We’re on an exciting journey and there couldn’t be a better time to join us. The investments we’re making in our people, data, and technology are leading to innovative projects, fresh possibilities, and countless new ways for our people to work, learn, and thrive.What you’ll need
The skills and characteristics we want you to have, or to develop in role
- A strategic mentality and ability to see the bigger picture, connecting the dots across a wide range of inputs to produce a coherent and succinct story
- Experience in shaping customer centred digital-first journeys
- Strong understanding of BCB and the opportunities and challenges facing our customers and/or experience of redefining customer experiences through digitisation in other segments/sectors
- Ability to build positive relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Desire to drive business performance through the generation of informative information, using this to design and deliver customer focussed channels and experiences
- Evidence of engaging and influencing partners, anticipating, clarifying and shaping requirements to build good customer outcomes
- Proven track record to lead and deliver required outcomes for a portfolio of projects
About working for us
- A customer-centric approach, with experience of BCB customers/ services, and/or of delivering change in other areas
- Ability to drive insight from sophisticated and diverse information - financial results, broader business performance metrics and other relevant data
- Excellent communication skills, able to package and deliver complex messages in a simple and accessible way
- Strategic problem solver, able to define the vision and strategic direction based on understanding of the internal and external market
- Proven track record to work collaboratively, optimally and influence key partners across the organisation
- Motivated self-starter with a desire for and/or track record of fast paced and high-profile delivery within a major change project
- Committed to personal development
- Proficient in all MS Office applications and strong experience of working with PowerPoint and Excel
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.