Monday 11 December 2023Salary Range
£23,370 - £24,600We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid WorkingJob Description Summary
A full time role based in StockportJob Description• JOB TITLE:
Lex Autolease, Customer Financial Assistance (CFA)CustomerService Advisor• LOCATION(S)
: Stockport• HOURS:
Full-time- 35 hours• WORKING PATTERN:
Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites.About this Opportunity
We are the Motor Customer Financial Assistance team - a fantastic team within Lex Autolease with an important role to play. Our purpose is to support our customer’s back to financial health as quickly as possible.What you’ll need
Working in our busy contact centre teams, you will be the first point of contact applying customer service expertise to new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels. Typical calls you may receive will be in relation to invoice queries, end of contract car de-hire damage, managing payment holidays, billing queries and in some cases where customers have fallen into arrears. You will build effective relationships with our customers on every call you take, and by listening carefully and asking the right questions, you'll identify and promote the best possible outcome. Much of this role is telephony based, however there will be an element of administration responsibilities too. And any experience of these would be really useful
To be successful you’ll need to be able to demonstrate previous strong customer service experience, motor vehicle industry experience would be great, but don’t worry if you don’t have that, as long as you can show us, you’re passionate about customer service we’d be interested in finding out more about you. You’ll need to be hard-working with a great attention to detail and have a fantastic attitude towards your customers.
About working for us
- A strong background in customer services and good customer service skills
- Ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service by effectively questioning customers to ensure the right outcome.
- Display empathy when dealing with customers who have been identified as vulnerable, and having additional service needs whilst obtaining a resolution by doing the right thing for them.
- Demonstrate resilience during difficult conversations.
- Experience in administrative duties and maintaining comprehensive electronic customer contact record files.
- Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- A pro-active approach to personal development and learning.
- A passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. If you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to the recruitment process, just let us know We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes
• A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
• An annual performance-related bonus
• Share schemes including free shares
• Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
• 22 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
• A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
If you’re excited by the thought of becoming part of our team, get in touch.We’d love to hear from you.At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.