Wednesday 13 December 2023Salary Range
£85,255 - £100,300We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Hybrid Working, Job ShareJob Description Summary
£85,000 - £120,000 (location dependant)LOCATION(S):
Bristol, Edinburgh or LondonHOURS:
Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our hub sites. Our hubs are Bristol, Edinburgh & London.About this opportunity:
We’re looking for an experienced behavioural risk practitioner to join our Culture, People and Places audit team as a Portfolio Lead. You’ll be joining at an exciting time as you’ll have the opportunity to support the Head of Audit as we build out our approach to the development and delivery of the behavioural risk audit plan.Why Lloyds Banking Group
We’re on an exciting journey and there couldn’t be a better time to join us. The investments we’re making in our people, data, and technology are leading to innovative projects, fresh possibilities, and countless new ways for our people to work, learn, and thrive.What you’ll need
And any experience of these would be really useful
- MSc behavioural science/organisational psychology or related discipline, or can demonstrate a deep understanding of literature relevant to the study of behavioural risk and organisational culture.
- Proven experience of applying research to practice, including clearly articulating the business value of a proposed research topic, formulating relevant research questions, designing and executing the research approach (including considering the ethical aspects) and creating Executive level actionable insights.
- Expertise in leading collaborations across external providers and internal teams and sharing relevant behavioural risk insights risk cross functionally and with all grades.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including the ability to clearly articulate the strengths and limitations of competing approaches and synthesise and present information and recommendations from findings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including drafting clear, concise, and impactful behavioural risk insights/opinions, communicating difficult/sensitive findings to different audiences, and positively influencing change.
- Experience in the development and delivery of training on behavioural risk knowledge and capabilities.
- Strong self-awareness with the desire to go above and beyond; strong drive and determination to achieve.
- Experience of managing the resourcing and directing the overall objectives for a team, taking ownership for resourcing decisions, even when challenging.
About working for us
- Experience in audit or risk and control
- Experience working in financial services
- Experience of working in a cross functional team
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us knowWe also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
• A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
• An annual performance-related bonus
• Share schemes including free shares
• Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
• 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
• A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.