Tuesday 12 December 2023Salary Range
£23,370 - £24,600We support agile working - click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to DiscussionJob Description Summary
A full time role working 35 hours per week based in BristolJob DescriptionKey Details
About this Opportunity
- JOB TITLE: Customer Solutions Redress Administrator
- SALARY: £23,370
- LOCATION(S): Edinburgh or Bristol
- HOURS: Full time
- WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites.
The Customer Solutions Redress department are looking to hire a bold person to play an active role in the remediation of customers across all brands whilst delivering a high-quality service and demonstrating the group’s core values.
Why Lloyds Banking Group
- Supporting colleagues and driving a one team ethos.
- Delivering an excellent service to all customers within agreed SLA’s.
- Providing excellent customer service across all communication channels
- Taking ownership of customer queries and deliver through to the end.
- Managing customer complaints in line with regulatory and business requirements, co-ordinating any corrective action required and utilising the senior administrator for support and guidance if required. Proactively challenge inefficient way of working.
We’re on an exciting journey to transform our Group and the way we’re shaping finance for good. We’re focusing on the future, investing in our technologies, workplaces, and colleagues to make our Group a great place for everyone. Including you.What you’ll need
About working for us
- Outstanding customer service, strong telephony and administrative skills to resolve customer queries.
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Teams
- Great time management skills to manage own time and priorities to ensure targets are met.
- Attention to detail to ensure clear and concise notes on customer case work.
- A continuous improvement mentality to identify and embrace ways to perform tasks in a more efficient and effective manner.
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So, if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes
• A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
• An annual performance-related bonus
• Share schemes including free shares
• Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
•22 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
• A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s interesting and makes a difference to millions of people?Join our journey.At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop. We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.