Customer Service Advisor – Rides (German)
We’re on a mission to make it easier for everyone to experience the world. Whether they’re heading straight from A to B or enjoying the freedom to go wherever their journey takes them.
We’re part of the worldwide Booking.com family. We speak 42 languages, our 2000+staff (in Manchester) come from all over the world, just like our customers. What brings us together is our love of adventure. It’s easy to be enthusiastic about a job that enriches so many lives on a daily basis, and our workplace reflects our diversity and global focus.
If you’re like us, you’ll love to help people. You’ll love travel and new life experiences too. Put these drives together and you get an international team who’ll take problems and turn them into solutions, increasing customer satisfaction and helping to grow our international business.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be an advocate for our values and will do all you can to meet customer expectations – from providing support with managing their reservations to answering pre-travel questions.
- Making a positive impact on every customer contact over multiple channels such as phone, email or live chat.
- Developing fantastic product knowledge to help resolve customer queries.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that’ll make anyone smile.
What you need to do it:
- Have a real passion for customer service.
- Written and verbal fluency in English & German.
- A natural empathy and excellent listening skills.
- You’ll be reliable, resilient and organised.
- You’ll have a desire to work in a fun and fast-paced environment where you’ll love to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- You’ll have a positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
In return, we’ll provide:
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- 33 days holidays (including 8 bank holidays) + option to buy/sell days.
- Holiday entitlement increases with service.
- A working schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- A huge platform for learning and development.
- Recommend a friend to work for us and receive £500.00 per person!
- Up to £1000.00 per year reimbursed for trips booked with Booking.com.
- Industry only car hire rates.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & sick pay.
- Daily breakfast, all your hot/cold drinks & healthy snacks (on us.)
- On-site, subsidised restaurant.
- Contributable Company pension scheme up to 10%.
- Hybrid way of working More Information
We’re a proud employer that values inclusion and diversity at every level. We realise that nurturing an innovative and collaborative environment is essential to build a better future for our colleagues and customers.
We’re also thrilled to be part of Travalyst – a global initiative to make travel sustainable while securing destinations and local communities for decades to come.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to craft your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.