Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here. Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery... the stuff dreams are made of. Who We Are...
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next...
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive. Your new role...
Managing the sales administration process for allocated territories as part of Nordic, Benelux, Middle East, Turkey & Greece Sales Team, as well as all the administrative process, commercial strategy aspect and client care of all non-output and output TV deal agreements, amendments, product notices and provide all support to SVP Content Licensing.Your Role Accountabilities...
Qualifications & Experience...Essential:
- Understanding the details of each agreement and Warner’s contractual obligations in the assigned territories.
- Meeting with key stakeholders to make sure the business needs are met.
- Collaborating with Commercial Strategy department closely to make sure our sales negotiations are smooth, and assisting sales with analysis of current and future deals, client’s selections and proposals
- Maintaining budget continuously to reflect sales, revenue and future deals accurately, preparing budget for our quarter & long-term forecast.
- Managing rights windowing for the territories.
- Overseeing all developments, enhancements and issues of our systems (COSMOS - sales and rights database; SMART - financial database).
- Fostering client relationship and internal counterparts.
- Preparing presentations and availability lists for package or volume deals within deadline
- Liaising continuously with Legal, Finance, Contract Administration, Rights Administration and other departments in the Home Office (Burbank) and in London office to ensure that contract, product notices and amendments are speedily and accurately processed, and that contracts and amendments are fully executed as quickly as possible.
- Creating contract orders / Product Notices and ensuring that they are swiftly signed by clients, preparing amendment requests.
- Following-up on materials delivery, contract payment and liaising with Technical Operations Finance, chasing out-standing payments.
- On an on-going basis collect product and rights information from relevant sources (Rights Admin, Marketing) and confirming rights and clearance dates as quickly as possible.
- Long Range Plan & Quarterly / Yearly Budgeting: Administer and input annual figures and budgets for the Five year plan. Ensure that the financial figures in system are regularly checked and updated to reflect the current deals - working to deadlines in the annual budget calendar.
How We Get Things Done...
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Able to show initiative, flexibility and build relationships and teams
- Strategic thinking and ability to implement changes effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - in particular, good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and confidence when dealing with clients
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working with complex databases
- Self-motivated, can work independently and understand how all parts of the company work together
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
- Knowledge of TV Distribution and Content Licensing is preferred
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview. The Legal Bits...
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood, disability or any other category protected by law.
If you’re a qualified candidate and you require adjustments or accommodations to search for a job opening or apply for a position, please contact us at [email protected]